FIFTEEN

"Kobe what I tell you about drinking my shit," Sincere mugged him as she sat down beside him

Everyone was at Kayla's house because they decided to chill together before Sincere birthday which was two days away.

"My bad," he mumbled making Sincere side eye him. She had noticed that he was sluggish and more quite than normal but she didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"I ate your fruit snacks," Sincere lied, she just wanted to see what his response was going to be.

"Okay," he shrugged laying his head on her shoulder. Sincere side eyed him once more because usually he would have fussed over this food.

Just as Sincere was about to question his behavior she was interrupted by Juice and Ivy arguing.

"Mann Lay leave me the fuck alone bruh I'm not playing with you," Reese yelled, tone laced with aggravation.

Reese was never one to raise his voice because he was always joking around.

"No because you over here tripping you acting like I fucked the dude multiple times or something," she shrugged him off.

"So if I was sitting here entertaining other females you wouldn't have a problem with it?" he questioned tilting his head to the side.

By now everyone's attention was turned to Reese and Lay. They were walking further into the living room with Lay trailing behind Reese

"Aye man y'all talk about that in private," Jay tried to reason. Sincere agreed, although they were all friends she felt like some business is better handled in private.

"Whatever," she shrugged Reese off once more and Sincere could see the frustration written all over his face.

"Mann get the fuck out I'm done with shit," he said in a more calmer tone then before.

"You acting like you never cheated or entertained females before," she shot back walking closer towards him.

"You're the one who forgave me for that shit so don't sit up here and try to throw that shit back in my face," he responded trying to walk away from her but she kept following him.

"So you done because I cheated once. You acting like it was multiple times," she yelled pushing his back slightly.

Everybody wasn't really shocked at the fact that she cheated because they both have cheated on multiple occasions, but they just kept taking each other back.

"Omg they giving me a fucking headache," Kobe mumbled and he tried to sit up but quickly placed his hand on his stomach.

"You good?" Sincere questioned turning her head slightly towards his direction.

Kobe just nodded his head indicating he was okay but Sincere wasn't buying it. She felt like something was wrong with him and she was determined to find out the answers.