THIRTEEN

"I'm so proud of you girl

"I'm so proud of you girl." Kayla smiled pulling Sincere into a hug. Sincere was graduating in a few hours and she was now at Kayla's house getting her makeup done.

Kayla stopped by her house last night and did her a fresh set of nails. Sincere didn't want to straighten her hair she decided that she was going to wear her natural hair.

If her mother was here she would have talked down on Sincere for wearing her natural. Her mom didn't like her natural hair claiming that it was too wild and saying she needed to straighten it.

Last night Kayla noticed that something was wrong with her and she made sure to let Sincere know that she was there if she ever needed someone to vent to but didn't press the issue when Sincere changed the subject.

Kayla wasn't a judgmental person she was actually the quite opposite. She felt like it wasn't her place to judge anyone.

"Thank you," Sincere replied with a small smile.

"And we're finished," Ivy said turning the chair so that Sincere was facing the mirror. Sincere smile grew slightly once she saw the finishing product.

"Thank you Kay I love it," Sincere spoke up walking towards the table.

"How much I owe you?" Sincere questioned picking up her handbag.

"What I told you last night, you don't have to pay," Kayla waved her off as she started to pick up her makeup items.

"Alright," Sincere decided not to say much because she had already made up her mind about paying Kayla.

"Have you spoken to Ivy, I haven't seen her since the other day." Kayla questioned sitting in the chair that Sincere was previously seated in.

"Yeah she texted me earlier." Sincere replied not bothering to mention the fact that her and Ivy are not really on speaking terms. Sincere still felt like what Ivy told her was very hurtful and disrespectful.

Although Ivy said she didn't mean it the way Sincere took it, what she said still rubbed Sincere the wrong way. She felt like Ivy was being very insensitive towards her feelings about her brothers death.

Sincere didn't appreciate Ivy saying that she was using her brother death as an excuse or saying it's time for her to get over it. She knew Ivy was coming to her graduation later so she was going to push their differences aside today so she could try to enjoy her graduation.

"So what we doing later on tonight, I kinda want to shake some ass," she added slightly twerking.

"We could go out I guess but I'm not picking a club." Sincere shrugged surprising Kayla. Sincere actually wanted to go enjoy herself tonight even if it was for a few hours.

"I can't believe your ass actually agreeing to going to a club," Kayla replied sitting back in the chair.

"Text me the details I got to go," Sincere said remembering that she had to stop by her grandparents before she went home.