TWENTY-TWO

Heyyy lovely's check in🫶🏾

Kobe waited patiently as his mom finished fussing at him for not bringing Sincere over when he came. His mom was so eager to meet Sincere because in her words 'She never seen him so at peace'. Kobe never denied it because when Sincere around he never overthink or become overwhelmed.

Kobe had anxiety and he suffered with depression but over the years he started to self medicate with weed. Now Kobe barley smokes because he's always with Sincere and she calms him. Sincere also didn't like when Kobe smoked a lot because of how easily he got overstimulated.

The feelings he felt for Sincere grew stronger everyday and he felt his self falling in love.

"Baby that boy not listening to nothing you saying," his dad laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

"All I know is he better bring her to the cookout or that's his ass," she waved her husband off as he came up behind her and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Ewww yall to damn old," Kobe cringed as he went walked to the refrigerator. His patents were always affectionate with each other growing up and towards their kids. They never mentally destroyed their kids instead they builded them up and filled them with positivity. He knew his dad often blamed himself for how Kobe turned out but honestly it wasn't completely his fault.

"Language Amir or imma beat your ass you never to ole," she fussed as him and his dad chuckled. Kobe knew his mom was just talking to hear herself because she never put her hands on her kids.

"Tell his ass bae, language lil nigga," his dad instigated causing his wife to hit his shoulder.

"you annoying that's why you bald now," Kobe bucked as his dad once his momma turned her head around to finish stirring the pot.

"But Imma ask her but i can't make any promises," Kobe replied as he opened another bag of his fruit snacks.

"All yo lanky ass do is eat, and stay out my pantry," his dad bucked back. Kobe was honestly starting to think he ate a lot because that's all everybody told him. He didn't care because he was gonna eat regardless.

"How the boys is Kobe, they better be here for the cookout too," she spoke up as she walked to the sink.

"They straight and imma tell them to come even tho I know your gonna call them yourself," he chuckled predicting what his mom was going to do. All his friends respected his mom and loved her because of her nice personality.

Out off all his friends her and Reese were the closest because she took him in when he was younger so that was like his second mom. Thats why him and Reese are the closest out of all his friends.

His mom and dad even brought Reese his first car the same time they brought his and Kayla's. He never was treated no differently from Kobe and Kayla.

Vanessa was sadden when she found out that both boys decided to follow in her husbands footsteps. She tried her hardest to talk them out of it but it was no use they were already deep in the game.