FIVE

"I have a few more months left of school," Sincere informed

"I have a few more months left of school," Sincere informed. Her, Ivy and Kayla were sitting in Ivy's living room talking.

"What you went to school for?" Kayla questioned, while laying her head in Sincere's lap.

"Computer Science," Sincere answered. Over the last past few weeks Kayla has been hanging out with Ivy and Sincere more. Sincere didn't really like many people but she took a liking into Kayla. She couldn't say the same for Kayla's brother.

Kobe and Sincere didn't really get along, most of the time they didn't talk to each other but when they did they ended up fussing.

"You should let me do your hair," Kayla suggested. Kayla was cosmetologist and she owned her own shop. At the age of twenty three Kayla was a success business owner. She was on the verge of opening her second shop.

"I wish I would have finish college," Ivy shrugged. Ivy quit college her second year because she felt like it wasn't for her. But looking back she wish she would have finished.

"Y'all the guys are coming over later," Ivy said causing Sincere to let out a sigh.

"Girl why you sound all sad after she said that," Kayla chuckled looking up at Sincere.

"No reason I'm just tired," Sincere lied. In actuality Sincere didn't feel like being around Kobe, she wasn't in the mood to argue.

"You just woke up from a nap," Ivy straight faces her best friend. Ivy was able to see through some of Sincere lies which is something that Sincere hated.

"Can't even lie in peace," Sincere huffed.

"Y'all I got something to tell y'all," Kayla said sitting up. Kayla was happy that she finally had people to vent to other than her parents and her brother.

Kayla never really had friends and when she did they either ended her doing her dirty or only befriended her because they wanted Kobe.

"Please don't tell me your pregnant I'm too young to be an auntie," Ivy playfully sighed.

"Girl fuck no I pop plan B's more than a hood nigga pop percs," Kayla replied.

"Girl you stupid," Sincere laughed.

"Plus I'm on birth control," Kayla added.

"Well why you take plan B," Ivy questioned.

"You can't never be too careful," Kayla shrugged.