THREE

Last week marked five months that Seven died

Last week marked five months that Seven died. Sincere did better than the previous months but she still was feeling down. The only difference was that she had a nightmare about that night. It felt so real, it was like she was living the moment again.

Sincere knew that her brother wouldn't want her to be mopping around. She knew he would want her to move on but she just couldn't bring herself to do so.

She also knew it would take some time to come to terms with the fact that Seven's gone but she was just taking it day by day.

Sincere was now doing her hair because she was tried of it being all over her head. The other night she completed her wash routine which she hasn't done since Seven died.

"Alright all done," She mumbled standing up from her vanity. Her vanity mirror had finally came in and she couldn't stay from it.

Picking up her phone she saw that Ivy was trying to FaceTime her, so she answered the call.

"Heyy wait wait I'm in love with your hair," Ivy hyped once Sincere put her face in the camera.

"Thanks love but what you calling me for," Sincere asked walking into the kitchen.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go by Juice crib with me," Ivy questioned causing Sincere to straight face her.

"Nope I'm not about to be sitting there while you get your cheeks clapped,"

"Girlll I'm not even going over there for that, him and his friends just having a lil get together and I don't want to go by myself." She pouted.

"That's too damn bad," Sincere chuckled.

"Pleaseeeee," Ivy dragged pouting.

"Okay okay I'm gonna come but you owe me," She gave in causing Ivy too let out a small squeal.

"Good because I'm right around the corner,"

"Your something else I swear," Sincere mugged hanging up.

A few minutes later Sincere heard Ivy voice. "The baddest bitch has arrived," Ivy yelled.

"I should take your damn key," Sincere mumbled as Ivy pulled her into a hug.

"Well we need to get dressed because I told him I was on my way about an hour ago," She said moving her lips to the side.

"What you wearing?" Sincere asked walking into her closet.

"A dress because it hot," Sincere nodded before looking around her closet for something to wear.

They lived in Houston so the weather was all over the place.

Sincere picked out her outfits and walked back into her room and she saw Ivy laying in her bed.

"I'm about to go take a shower," Ivy nodded saying she was gonna go do the same. Sincere had a two bedrooms and two bathrooms. When she got the apartment she made sure she got two bathrooms because she knew her brother would want his own bathroom.