TWENTY-THREE

"Don't be nervous ma love," Kobe reassured his girlfriend as he rubbed her thigh

"Don't be nervous ma love," Kobe reassured his girlfriend as he rubbed her thigh. They were currently sitting in front of his parents house and Sincere was too nervous to get out.

It had been about two weeks since Kobe tried to shut Sincere out and it has been getting a little better between the two. Kobe just has his moments where he wants to be isolated and although Sincere respected his decision it also made her upset because she felt that he was being hypocritical.

He always preached to her about the importance of opening up and not keeping things bottled in but he didn't want to take his own advice. Kobe didn't even try to open up, he would just lie and tell Sincere he was okay but Sincere knew that was far from the truth.

"Kobe how can I not be nervous I want them to like me okay!" she expressed quickly. Kobe honestly found her being nervous cute. He never would have thought that hardbody Sincere who had the strongest mug would be nervous to meet his parents.

"Baby look at me..." he trailed off as he gently grabbed her chin making him look at her, "They will love you and if they don't I really don't give a fuck because you for me and your not going anywhere," he reassured causing Sincere to chuckle.

"And don't let any one of my bum ass aunts or cousins tell you something out the way either because they move being on that dumb shit," he added as Sincere nodded.

"Okay i'm ready, should I do glasses or no glasses?" she questioned as she held up her shades her that Seven gifted her for her birthday. She found herself bringing a piece of him everywhere she went. Her car had his photos, his room in her apartment was kept up and she still found herself sleeping in his bed when she wasn't with Kobe.

"I think you should- never mind i'll do no glasses," Sincere cut Kobe off causing him to buss out laughing.

"Calm down pretty girl," he smiled as he leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips. As he pulled away Sincere tried to hide her blush, she loved how openly affectionate Kobe was with her.

"We are already running late let's go," Sincere looked away as Kobe stared her up and down with a smirk on his face.

"You so lucky we at my parents house because you look so good," he kissed her cheek before opening his door. Sincere couldn't help but think back on how Kobe had her legs shaking just a few hours ago.

"Come on beautiful my mom is so excited to meet you," Kobe said as he opened Sincere door and giving her his hand to hold once he closed it back.

"Heyy Sinny pooh!" Kayla said as she opened the door and pulling Sincere into a hug. Kobe loved his girlfriend and sister friendship he was happy his sister finally found genuine friends.

Over the course of the few months they have known each other Sincere, India, and Kayla have become best of friends. They had a girls day every few weeks to pamper themselves, they were always there for each other, and often encouraged each other.