ELEVEN

"You would've been eighteen today Sev," Sincere sniffled laying her head on his to tombstone

Today was Sevens birthday and Sincere was out of it. Ever since the night of the barbecue she started to feel emotions that she thought was shut off.

That night she went home and she cried and cried until she fell asleep. That night was also the first time she cried since the night her brother died.

The day after the barbecue she woke up to find her eyes puffy and nose sore. She didn't understand why she cried but she knew that she been needed to let everything out. It was becoming very unhealthy for her to keep everything in.

She hasn't been around her group of friends since the barbecue. A few days ago they had game night at Kayla's house but she didn't go. Sincere didn't want her mood to effect the others.

The day of game night she also spoke to Jay and Kayla. Jay had asked Sincere and Kayla for advice on a relationship that he was seeking and Sincere gave him a straight answer which was go for it.

She also haven't been answering no ones calls. Her phone had been on do not disturb for a few days now. Ivy came over the day after game night to check up on her because she felt like something was wrong with her best friend.

Sincere just reassured her that she was okay but Ivy saw right though it. Sincere just asked Ivy to give her some space for a while. Although Ivy didn't want to but she respected her best-friends wishes.

Ivy knew that Sevens birthday was approaching and she knew that Sincere wasn't going to take it well.

She received a phone call from Ivy and her grandparents earlier but she ignored them. She just wanted to be left alone for a while.

Sincere was finally coming to terms that her brother was actually dead and that he wasn't coming back and it was weighing on her heavy.

She just didn't understand what made someone kill and take her brother from her.

The day before Seven died, Sincere had just find out that he was as selling drugs.

Sincere was confused on why Seven started to sell drugs because she worked hard to provided for her brother. If he wanted something she did everything in her power to make it happen for him.

"I wish you would've been here to celebrate," she sighed whipping her eyes with the sleeves of the hoodie she has on, which was one of Sevens old hoodies.

Sincere had finally had the courage to finally go in his room which caused her to have another breakdown.

His scent was still in his clothes and his room was still neat and clean just how he left it.