NINETEEN

heyy guys check in!!

30+ comments and 100+ votes for the next chapter

"Baby come on we're gonna be late," Looking up Kobe saw Sincere walking in his room. She was wearing a light brown tight fitting sundress with her white chanel slides.

Kobe finished getting dressed before Sincere so he took it as a opportunity to play his game. The gang decided to get together and go to the mall today.

It had been about three weeks since Sincere's birthday. Both Sincere and Kobe have gotten even more closer since her birthday night. Sincere had to practically sneak from Kobe's house to get back to her apartment. He wanted her to stay with him every night.

He said it helped him sleep better, and for the first few nights she continued to stay. But eventually she got him to understand that she needed to go tend to her own house. The nights that she didn't stay there he would call her so they could fall asleep together.

Kobe finally asked Sincere to officially be his girlfriend after her birthday. He also blessed her and decided to relieve some sexual tension between the two. They didn't have sex but he did bless her with three rounds of non stop head.

"You look beautiful phat," he said disregarding everything she just said. Sincere blushed as she walked towards him.

"Thanks baby," she said as she stood between Kobe's leg trying to block his view so he could get off the game. He just look

"Kobe we have to get going or i'm gonna leave u," she voiced as her face formed a mug.

"Bae can you please move and just give me five more minutes," he questioned as he wrapped his hands around her waist trying to low key look around her waist. This caused Sincere to frown because he was ignoring her.

"Come on," she added as she leaned down to kiss him but he just quickly sent peck to her lips and then moved his face. That caused Sincere to get even more upset, he would fuss her about giving him pecks but he was doing the same thing.

"Come on Sincere your head damn," he mugged because she was blocking the view. Kobe didn't realize that he yelled at her because he was too into the game.

"You know what bye Korbyn," she mugged pulling his hands off her waist. At that moment Kobe knew he fucked up so he quickly turned the game off. Getting up he grab his phone and car keys and headed outside.

"Baby let's go i'm taking my car," he said softly walking towards her. She didn't say nothing she just walked to the car and got in. Sincere

"I don't care how upset you are but when you with me you don't open or close no doors," he voiced as he started the car up.

Still not saying nothing she just turned up the radio ignoring him. Kobe just decided to give her some time for her attitude to stop.

About five minutes into the ride Kobe tried to place place his hand on her thigh but Sincere wasn't having it. Call her petty but since he barley wanted to kiss her he lost his privileges for the moment.