TWELVE

"Grandad please get out I just want to be alone," Although it was two days before her graduation, Sincere was still in a depressive mood

"Grandad please get out I just want to be alone," Although it was two days before her graduation, Sincere was still in a depressive mood. She just couldn't bring herself to socialize and project her mood onto others.

Yesterday she texted the group chat to tell Ivy and Kayla that she was okay and not to worry about her.

Although Sincere and Kayla grew close over the last few months she had yet to open up to her about Sevens death. Sincere didn't like talking about Sevens death and didn't want to ever talk about the experience she went through watching him die in front of her.

"Girl get your big forehead ass up. I done got out my bed to come and check up on you," he huffed, sitting at her vanity desk.

"How you get in here?" she questioned, not bothering to move. Sincere remember locking her house door when she came from visiting her brother grave site which was about a week ago. She hasn't been out since.

"I picked the lock," Grandad simply replied. Sincere didn't even have enough energy to fuss with her grandad, she just simply turnt her body the other way.

"Seven always bragged," Grandad spoke up catching Sincere's attention. "He always bragged on you and how you was the best sister. He would literally sit up there and argue with your cousins on how you was better than all them," Grandad went on reminiscing and Sincere later there trying her best not to cry.

"I remember I said something about you having a big ass forehead and boy did I tell you he turned around so quick and gave me the most sour look. Shit I had to remind his ass that I fight kids," Grandad laughed, Sincere couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"That boy adored the ground you walk on and he wouldn't want you walking around sulking. He would've wanted you to move on and be happy." Sincere sighed because she had already heard that from everybody. She was tired of people telling her to move on. It just wasn't that easy for her to take that step.

"Your graduation is in two days and your not happy. I understand his birthday was a week ago but you need to enjoy your accomplishment." Sincere didn't say anything, she chose to stay silent.

"When-," Grandad was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door. Sincere head still stayed at underneath her throw blanket.

"Who the hell is that?" Grandad questioned standing up.

"Never mind I remembered that I have a key," Sincere recognized the voice as Ivy.

"Sincere your apartment is nice. I hope your fridge is stacked." The sound of other voices made Sincere sit up.

"I know that girl didn't bring them here," Sincere huffed standing up from her bed. In the same movement she grabbed her phone off the bed.

"Seems like you have company," Grandad chuckled walking towards his granddaughter.