NINE

"Cere baby you should slide over to Juices house," Kayla said once their FaceTime call connected

"Damn no hi, hey, how are you?" Sincere playfully questioned.

"My bad," Kayla laughed.

"Yeah I'll slide who all over there," She questioned before getting in her car.

She just got from checking on her grandparents. Before her brother died she would usually try to do it one every once or twice every week.

Once Seven died she stop doing it but now she was starting to get back into her routine of things. 

"The whole gang basically ohh and Lay,"

"Alright I'm on my way," She said hanging up.

As soon as she started her car, Sincere phone dinged. Once she unlocked her phone she saw she had a message from Jay.

Jay: heyyy friend🙃
: wassam
Jay: can you stop by Chick-fil-A and get me my usual.
: fashoo I gotcha

Over the last two to three months Jay grew on Sincere, Kayla did also. Sincere didn't like many people but she felt like the group of people she had been hanging with, was okay.

Sincere made sure her bluetooth was connected before she pulled off from in front of her grandparents house. Sincere huffed once she noticed that she was low on gas. She just decided that she was going to stop and get some before she went to Chick-fil-A.

She clicked on her rap playlist and allowed Toosii song Back Together, to flow through her speakers.

"Mann why everybody need gas when I need gas," Sincere sighed as she pulled into the gas station.

The gas station was filled with different types of muscle cars. The cars ranged from Camaro's, Challengers and Mustangs. Sincere even noticed a red Corvette parked by the entrance.

If Sincere didn't know anything, she knew about cars. That's why her major was computer science. She wanted to work on developing different technology for cars. And work on advancing car technology.

Sincere slightly jumped when she hear a horn blowing. Looking back she a car behind her, waiting for her to move.

Her mind told her to stick her middle finger at the car but she knew she was in the wrong.

The last past few months Sincere would get into deep day dreams or disconnect from the world. She knew that it wasn't normal for her to disconnect but she didn't think it was serious enough to go get it seen about.

Once she found an open gas pump Sincere grabbed her card on got out the car. Sincere felt eyes on her which caused her to try and find the gaze but she didn't find nothing.

Sincere could feel when someone's staring at her so she wasn't going to shake the feeling off.

But she did need gas.