SEVEN

*Continuation*

*Continuation*

"Who the fuck is doing all that knocking," Sincere heard from the other side of the door.

"Girl why the hell didn't you just use your key," Grandad questioned once he opened the door and saw Sincere.

"It's with my car key," She informed, letting herself into the house.

"And why the hell is your car still running," He questioned closing the door.

"You ask too many questions," She chuckled. "But if you must know it's because someone is sitting in there," She added sitting on the couch.

"Why didn't you just invite them in," He questioned again sitting in his recliner.

"Ohh my god grandad you ask a lot of question," She playfully huffed.

"Whatever but I need to tell you something," He said calmly.

"You and granny good right," She questioned as her mind immediately went to the worse.

"Yeah we good but your other grandmother stoped by asking for you number and address," He explained. Sincere smacked her teeth in response.

"I don't know for what she know I can't stand her ass," Sincere and her grandmother from her mother's side didn't get along for anything.

Her grandmother was verbally abuse towards Sincere but cherished Seven. The verbal abuse from her grandmother stemmed from her being darker than the rest of her family.

Her grandmother side of the family was either white or biracial. 

Sincere mind centered to the time her grandmother tried to bleach her skin.

Flashback

"Why are you so much darker than the rest of us," Emily, Sincere's cousin asked. Her cousins would ask her that all the time, to the point to were she stop answering their questioned.

"Girl your thirteen and still can't figure out why I'm darker," Sincere mugged.

"I was just asking," Emily smirked along with several of Sincere's other younger cousins.

Emily knew why Sincere was darker but she just loved bothering and being rude to Sincere. She would try to push Sincere's buttons until she got a reaction.

"Well then next time don't fucking asking a stupid ass question," Sincere snapped causing Emily eyes to water.

"Girl don't nobody give a fuck about them crocodile ass tears," Sincere straight faced Emily.

Next thing you know she ran off, probably to tell her mother but Sincere didn't care.

"Your rude," Emma pouted. Yes Emma and Emily were twin sisters.