SIX

"Hello," Sincere said answering the group FaceTime call

"Y'all trynna slide to the mall," Kayla questioned, putting her face into the camera.

"Yeah I need to buy me some more shoes," Ivy spoke up.

"I don't know y'all I'm tired," Sincere yawned. Truth is Sincere didn't get any sleep because lately she's been having more nightmares about that night. 

"Okayyy but you need to start getting stuff for your birthday," Ivy whined. Sincere birthday was on June 22nd which was a two months from now.

"Didn't I tell you I'm not doing nothing for my birthday," She said waving Ivy off.

"If she tired then let her get some sleep," Kayla interjected.

"Pleaseeee," Ivy dragged ignoring what Kayla said.

"Okay text me the time," Sincere said hanging up.

Not even a minute later Ivy texted her that they were leaving at 1 o'clock. It was 12 o'clock so Sincere got up to get ready.

She first decided to take a shower and then once she finished, she brushed her teeth again.

Walking into her closet she decided on going with a simple fit. After she finished getting dressed she did her hair.

Most of the time Sincere hated dealing with her hair. Other times she love dealing with it.

Sincere had to learn how to do her hair at a young age because her mother didn't take time out to learn how to do it.

She decided to just wear here hair down today.

Once she was finished she grabbed her purse, locked her door and headed downstairs to her car.

After getting in her car she sent a quick text to the group chat asking which mall they were going to. Kayla was the first one to respond and sent her the location.

It took Sincere about forty-five minutes to get to the mall because traffic was bad. She made sure she was straight before getting out the car.

Once she made it to the entrance she FaceTimed Ivy.

"Where y'all at?" She questioned walking through the door.

"Footlocker," Ivy answered. Sincere walked for a little while before she spotted footlocker.

"Alright I'm coming," She spoke up before hanging up.