TWENTY-ONE

heyy guys check in!!

"That's crazy girl," Kayla said as she listened to her client ramble about a guy she was messing around with.

"I know but i'm not about to play with him i'm to grown to be playing the childish games. I had to remind him who i am," her client rambled.

"I see your brother got a lil girlfriend," another client chuckled causing Kayla to snap her head towards her direction.

"Mani get your client," Kayla mugged the girl. Mani was another hairstylist at Kayla's shop. Kayla wouldn't call the girl her friend but she was a cool girl to work with.

"What i'm just saying, i saw him post a girl holding roses on his story a few weeks back, knowing he still want my home girl Carmen," she shrugged as Armani shook her head in disapproval.

"Girl mind yours when it comes to my twin he don't want no fucking Carmen," Kayla voiced as she placed the lace band on her clients head. Kayla didn't like that this girl was discussing her brother and his relationship. She loved Sincere like a sister and even if her and Kobe would ever spilt she wouldn't stop being friends with her.

Kayla never really had homegirls because they would only get close to her so they could get with Kobe, Reese, and Jay. Now she felt like she had two solid homegirls that she knew wouldn't do her dirty.

Carmen was once Kayla's friend which is how her and Kobe met. Once she learned Carmen's true intentions on befriending her she cut her off. By that time Kobe was already in love and disregarded anything his sister would tell him.

"Go sit under the dryer for me boo," she instructed.

"And you," she spoke turning her attention back to Armanis client, "stop speaking on shit you know nothing about," she mugged as she got out her phone going to instagram. As she clicked on stories she noticed Sincere had posted on her story.

S.Brooks                                30mins ago

Brooks                                30mins ago