SIXTEEN

"Come on Sincere it shouldn't take you that long to get ready," Ivy complained knocking on the door

The girls decided to meet up at Kayla's house and have a girls day. They were going shopping and then head to the salon for a spa day.

It was Kayla's ideas because she wanted to treat Sincere to a relaxing day before her birthday. She also knew that Sincere had plans for her birthday which was two days away.

"Ivy stop all that whining she literally got here not even thirty minutes ago," Kayla said in hushing tone.

"Okay but she always takes long to get ready," she continued causing Sincere to roll her eyes from the other side of the door.

"Ivy stop fucking rushing me," she shot back opening the door.

"Girl come on you already came here late," she turned around walking towards the living room where Kayla and India was.

"I had to pick up my Grandma's medicine," Sincere mugged following behind her.

"Okay but you know we were all meeting here at a certain time you could've did that earlier," she shrugged.

"I literally texted the group chat saying I was going to be a few minutes late my grandparents health is way more important than this," she Sincere argued, feed up with Ivy's attitude.

"All I'm saying is that you knew what time we were getting together so you should have made arrangements so you didn't have to late," she answered as they turned down the hall.

"Ivy shut the fuck up talking to me before I hurt your feelings," Sincere said in a more calmer tone than before.

"Sincere don't play with me, always gotta take shit to the heart," Ivy chuckled as they walked into the living room.

"Whatever Ivy because you been acting weird as hell lately,"

"How Sincere, please tell me how?" she questioned tilting her head to the side.

"Aye y'all please don't start today is suppose to be positive and very relaxing," Kayla tried to reason but Sincere was getting tired of biting her tongue around Ivy.

"No cause it's like she be saying slick ass shit and then try to say it was a joke or say I'm always taking shit to the heart." Sincere said as she walked towards the couch to pick up her purse.

"Oh my god I hope your not still stuck on the shit I told you about Seven. And if so I was just telling the truth you can't kept using his death as an excuse as to why you constantly push people away when all they try to do is help you," Ivy answered raising her voice.

"Okay y'all just try and calm down," Kayla interjected trying to be the peace maker.

"Ivy that was my fucking brother all my life was center around raising him. And to keep on saying that I'm using his death as an excuse is fucking hurtful especially coming from you. When I do try and open up, you do nothing but give me half ass advice that I've been hearing from everyone," Sincere said as Ivy waved her off.