SEVENTEEN

"Marie I ordered us some food," Kobe said as he walked into his room

Once they made it to Kobe's house, he cleaned and bandaged Sincere's hand. After giving her clothes so she could change into after her shower, he went bandage his stomach.

Picking up Sincere and her fighting back did hurt but in the moment he didn't care he just wanted to make sure she was okay. Sincere was all that mattered in that moment.

Sincere first time lying to Sincere was the other day and it just didn't sit right with him but he knew he could tell her the truth about his broken ribs. Kobe knew that Sincere would start to worry about him and that's not something he wanted her to do.

He also knew that if she would find out that he didn't go to the hospital she would worry more and be upset at him. Kobe just went to get checked out by the doctor at his dads drug warehouse.

The doctor told him to go to the hospital because there was much that she can do but being that Kobe hates hospitals he never went.

Hospitals is a major trigger for Kobe and the last thing he wanted was to have another depressive episode. Kobe knew that when he have episodes it's hard to overcome them. Which results in him becoming closed off and wanted to be isolated from everyone.

He hated for people to see him in a depressive state it made him feel weak. His family and friends know about his depression but they don't understand the extent of his episodes.

His episodes trigger his need for lean. Kobe didn't want to turn to lean because he knew how it made him. When he drinks lean it gives it a peace of mind but it would only last for a few hours.

Kobe could honestly say that he haven't drunk lean every since him and Sincere started to form a closer relationship. It was like she was his peace.

Her smile was something he loved about her. Although when they first meet she didn't really smile much but he was happy that she is smiling more.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry," she replied still laying with her back faced towards the doorway, where Kobe stood.

"Please Marie but come eat a little something it don't have to be much it could just be a few fries," he pleaded. Sincere just laid there for a few seconds before she turned around to be meet with a pleasing look on Kobe's face.

She let out a small sigh but made her way out the bed. Kobe faced formed into a small smile as he turned away to walk back to the kitchen.

"Kobe I hope you don't think that your getting this hoodie back," Sincere chuckled as she followed behind him.

"I anit tripping I got plenty more," he shrugged. Besides painting, Kobe enjoyed fashion which is why he had to make sure he had a big closet when buying the house.

"I order us some wings, loaded fries, and pizza." he said as they walked into the kitchen.

"Now Kobe who's gonna eat all of this?" she questioned. To Kobe two medium sized pizza's, 25 wings, and two sets of loaded fries wasnt a lot of food. He would most likely just only eat one of the boxes and save the rest for tomorrow.