EIGHT

"Where you at," Ivy questioned

"Where you at," Ivy questioned. Sincere was on a FaceTime call with Ivy. She was on her way home from work.

"On my way home from work. Why you ask?" She spoke into the phone as she made a right turn.

"Girl I forgot you had a job," Ivy chuckled.

'Shit I did too,' Sincere thought to herself. Since she was about to get her degree, she went part-time. Sincere had several jobs lined up for her once she graduated.

She was thinking about taking a small break once she graduated. Meaning she wouldn't start working right away.

She would have more than enough money to live off of because she would be able to get her inheritance. Once she collects her degree all she has to go do is show proof to her parent's old lawyer that she completed college and then she would be able to get her inheritance.

She would take a few months off before going straight into work. Sincere knew that she needed a break. She needed a breath of fresh air and time to heal.

She haven't been getting an adequate amount of sleep because of various reasons. The main one being her having nightmares about the night she lost her brother.

Sincere was honestly tired and didn't know what to do.

"Well we all hanging by Kayla house later on, you coming," Ivy questioned.

"I don't know I may come. I got something I need to go do later on though," She replied pulling up to her apartment.

"What you going do?" Ivy asked shifting her face out the camera.

"Umm I'm going visit Seven," She said swallowing a lump that started to form in her throat.

"Ohh okay you good though,"

"Yeah I'm okay," Sincere lied, but smiled to make sure that Ivy wouldn't start to worry about her.

"Cere baby you gotta let it out. You need to cry," Ivy sighed seeing right through her best friend's fake smile.

Sincere still haven't cried since the day her brother died in her arms. It was like that part of her was shut off.

Ivy and Sincere's grandparents saw the toll that Sevens death had taken on Sincere. Yeah Sincere had always been mean and didn't really socialize with people but they knew another side of Sincere that others didn't.

They also knew that Seven brung that side out of her. She would always clown around and showcase a goofy side to herself when she was around her brother. Her smile was always bright around him or when it was something dealing with him.