34.0 ✿ a day at Hooda's & co

Bonne lecture!

31/05/2020 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WHOEVER BORN ON THIS DATE!

// ∞ ௐ ∞ //

Ten to seven in the morning, the sun rose, spreading its rays all around itself, waking up the Eastern part of the world. Birds celebrating the new day as they flew to their new destinations, chanting morning rhymes in freedom, slowly mingling with the hustle bustle on Earth.

The sudden brightness infiltrated the room, and her beauty sleep was broken as she frowned, before rubbing the sleep off her eyes. She slowly stretched her arms in the air and released her lids sleepily, as she took her phone to notice a text message sent a few hours ago, popping on her screen.

'Good morning, my beautiful roses. Hope you had a great sleep, missing me.'

Her smile grew wider as she read the first line.

'Just to inform you that I am about to board and fly back in a few minutes, I probably should reach there by noon. Can't wait to see you, I missed you so much. Tell her that her bear is not going to leave her once back.'

"Neither would she.", she thought to herself when she felt something moving behind her.

'Gotta go, now. See you soon, love.', and the last message was concluded with a 'red heart' emoji that made her grin, as she sent a reply message before leaving the device on the nightstand.

She slowly changed her position and smiled wider at the adorable sight in front of her, in a deep slumber. In the softest way, she brushed the little hair off her face and dropped a kiss on the small face when she felt her moving a little. She quickly patted on her left arm.

"Oh, oh. Alright, mumma is not disturbing you. Sleep, sleep.", she whispered, chuckling internally, as the baby seemed to fall asleep.

She turned her head to the balcony door, from where the rays were thrown, while the kid rolled to lay on her tummy side showing her back to the sun.

"Aww, poor doll.", she cooed in her ears and went to close the long curtains, before looking back at a relaxed baby sleeping in between the pillow-made walls. She quickly corrected the duvet on her and, kissing her one last time, she walked inside the bathroom.

•••

"Good morning, Amrita.", she entered the kitchen department and greeted the lady housekeeper who, busily cooking, turned to smile at her. "Good morning, Zoya didi. You woke up early today, isn't it your day off?", she asked.

"It is, but I just couldn't sleep longer. He is also coming back today, so thought of preparing something for lunch.", she replied as she took a pan to make some coffee.

"Oh, matlab bhaisaab is coming, so you are not able to sleep. Okay okay, samjhi main.", she mischievously grinned at her boss lady as she frowned back. "Don't you forget I am still your employer, don't get too nosy, miss." (I understand)

The young girl's eyes widened in fear as she stammered, "S... sorry... sorry, didi... I didn't mea..." Her blabbering stopped when she heard the woman's sweet laughter, looking at her scared state. "Kya aap bhi, didi?", she scrunched her nose whining like a kid and turned back to continue her work. "You always do that."

"Accha, sorry. Now let's get fast and have something before little shehzaadi wakes up. Though I hope she might not, since she slept quite late last night.", saying so, she poured the milk in the pan to boil, helping Amrita cook the breakfast. (Princess)