6.2 ✿ complete

Bonne lecture!

~•~•~•~•~•~

"What is my baby girl doing alone ? Oh wow, drawing. May I have a look at it ?", spending time with his princess after his hectic days was Aditya's relaxation mantra. Coming back to his Diya, playing with her until she would fall asleep in his arms, every moment with her was to be cherished.

"Hey! Where are you running away like this ?", he surprisedly asked as she escaped from his loose grip.

"Papa, don't see it now! Surprise."

"Okay okay, I won't see it, I will wait.", he relaxed himself on her little bed and took his tie off while she put her drawing book and pencils back on her little woody desk before joining him on the bed. "Look what I made at school."

He sat straight as he made her sit on his laps while she held out a bracelet. "Wow! A bracelet ? Is it for me ?"

"No papa, this is for girls. I made this for mumma.", she chuckled.

"You gift mumma so many things, and nothing for papa. Even papa wants gifts.", he said pouting while he was hugging her.

She looked up tapping her index finger on her chin and got off the bed. "I will be back. Wait!", and she ran downstairs leaving her father chuckling all confused.

Few minutes later, she came back smiling widely as if she was being happy to gift her father.

"This is for you!", she stood in front of him and forwarded him a small plate of a piece of cake, making him giggle.

"Aww thank you so much! Come here.", he kept the plate on the bed and pulling her in his warm embrace, kissed on her cheek. "My baby love!"

"I will always be your baby love, won't I ?", she asked innocently.

"Always, forever. My little baby love.", her standing between his legs, he hugged her close to his chest as she remained in some thoughts, while he brushed her hair with his fingers.

"But who will you love the most ? Me or chotu ?", she looked up at him behind tilting her head while he stared back surprised of her question.

"That's a hard question angel. How shall I answer this ?", he said unable to distinguish both his kids' importance. In fact his three babies, including his wife, took the entire space in his entire heart, though one of them was not among them yet. None could really be known as more important than the other.

"Simple! Chotu. Because even I will love him the most.", she laughed proud of her answer.

"Really ? What about me ?", he pouted showing fake sadness.

"Daadi loves you the most already na.", she turned back to look at him with a mischievous smile.

"W-what ? Already ?!", he chuckled as his mouth formed an 'o' shape. "That means I can't have more people to love me ? Huh ?"

He tickled her round her tummy making her fall into laughter, and she struggled hard to remove his hands.

"N-no... papa pi... please...", she tried to stop him but he tightened her hold and kept tickling while nuzzling in her hair. The more he heard her laughing, the more he wanted to. "Papa... papa it hurts..."

"Okay okay sorry ...", he calmed his laughter and loosened his grip. While she panted leaning herself against his chest, as his heartbeats raced up feeling his daughter close to him.

"Not only daadi. Me, mumma, daadu, chachu, we all love you. You're the best papa.", she pulled away and gave one of her special loud pecks on his cheek. Something that always meant she was happy at the moment.