33.1 ✿ adhura alvida

Maybe to be felt while listening to our one and only title track. Enjoy, enjaami!

Bonne lecture!

21/03/2021 — A HAPPY BEPANNAAH ANNIVERSARY WEEK TO YOU! ♥️🎂

[ H I M ]

"Aditya... Aditya, where are you taking me?", the young girl asked him curiously as he dragged her on the high rock mountain, the early morning coldness keeping them awake.

Once on the peak area facing the beautiful view of the hill town, he stopped and turned back to look at her. "Why did you bring us here?"

"Uffo, you talk a lot, Siddiqui. Learn to admire the adventures a little, will you?", he said as he pointed to her left, where rose the sun, shades of lighter blue and yellow, beautiful rays spread in the sky, as they reflected in her wide-open eyes, making her smile and he did the same. "So? Surprised?"

She walked closer to the edge, a huge and babyish smile on her face "Aditya, this is... this is so beautiful. I... I can't believe I missed such a sight, even though I have been here before. Thank you, bestie.", she exclaimed in happiness, stretching her arms open to absorb the moment of peace. "I am feeling so good, this might be my favourite secret spot. Of course, sharing it with you.", she chuckled.

She noticed the eerie silence and turned to see Aditya knee-down on the rocky ground, a hopeful smile as his eyes shone looking at her.

"Aditya, what are you...", she was to ask all confused, though somehow deep inside, her heartbeats raced against time on their own.

"Well, I am kinda... actually, I totally suck such stuff but, it's like some now-or-never thing. So, here we are. Miss Zoya Siddiqui, will you honor this idiot friend of yours with the privilege of being your boyfriend, for the remaining days of our life?"

He was brought out of his thoughts when someone knocked on the door. "Sir, your coffee."

Without bothering to look back, he quickly signed the peon to keep it on the desk, as he kept looking at the loud traffic noise, people yelling at each other while cars' klaxons echoed in the roads. Just an usual sight in a busy metropolis like Mumbai.

Yet, no sound might disturb him the way her whisper did in his dreams.

He took a heavy breath and moved from the glass wall, taking a seat on his brown leather-made desk chair, as he opened his laptop. He looked through his mailbox when someone again knocked at the door. "Come in."

The door opened to let a young woman, wearing a white shirt and a wine-red pencil skirt, enter, a nervous smile on her face. "Good morning, Aditya sir. Hope you have had a fabulous weekend, and spent...",

"Just tell what you need to say and go back to your table.", he broke her flow as she gulped, and she continued. "Sorry, sir. As per today's schedule, you have a meeting with the Singhanias at ten am, following by a business lunch with Mr. Khanna. Then we need to go check the venue hall and arrangements for the anniversary party of Mr and Mrs Roy, they said they would be there for half past two, and then that is all as per the plan. Conference room is ready for the presentation.", she sighed in silence as she finished and looked at him giving no reaction. "S... sir..."

He hummed in acceptance and said, "Anything else to add, Ms. Varma?", she quietly shook her head in no. "I don't have eyes everywhere to see you shake your head."

Mili, stop poking the beast more.

"Sorry, sir. There is nothing else to add to it.", she replied, holding her tab closer to her. " He again hummed and continued, "Then you may leave to your cabin. And get the whole team ready in the conference room within fifty-five, or else tell them to go back home forever."