39.0 ✿ needle of love

Guess who is back! 👀🫣🙋🏻‍♀️

Bonne lecture!

21/06/2022 — World's Music Day 🎶🪕♥️

// ∞ ௐ ∞ //

"Uff, this song though! Dhak dhak karne laga..." he was singing while watching the television, a bowl of popcorn on his lap as he mindlessly savored the salted snack, and his head rhythmically moving to the song.

It was a usual Sunday as they spent their day off resting following the cleaning chores, the little baby taking her afternoon nap leaving the two alone for a while.

"Madhuri, so beaut..." he stopped in between looking around for any sign of his Ghalib, who had to move away for a sudden work call.

Which seemed to last longer than expected.

"Beautiful!" he completed his sentence in a whisper as he quickly checked the corridor.

"I can't believe you deleted the whole presentation for tomorrow's meeting. And I was wondering how I had a work-free weekend," a distressed Zoya walked to the living room when he noticed her, keeping an ear on the song. "Now you don't ma'am me all the time, Karan. This is your last chance, no more parties at the office place for you. I will be there in twenty. Yeah, bye. See you!"

He rolled his eyes up and down at her look and raised a brow as she hung the call. "I thought you were to stay home for the day."

She dropped her phone in her bag and looked at her husband pouting. "I wish. There is an issue with the presentation we made for the new project discussion tomorrow. I need to go and give the drafted version and check on the work as the team leader. I can't call them here because of the baby, so we will be at the office," she left a sigh. "Anyways, I would also get to do some last-minute grocery shopping on my way back, then."

"Aww, my poor baby. Come here!" he opened his arms wide and engulfed the woman who walked to the couch, straight in his embrace. "Though it's annoying that we can't spend our lonely time together, can only wish you all the best for your work, and come back soon," he ended in a soft whisper as he was rubbing her arm.

She lifted her chin up to look at him. "If Diya wakes up, could you..." she was quickly cut off. "Don't worry about her, I will take care of everything. You go and work with a relaxed mind. I would have joined you if not for baby."

"Thanks, you are the best," saying so, she pecked on his cheek with a wide smile and was about to move away when he pulled her back on his chest. "What about mine?"

She giggled and he dropped a more intense kiss on her face before pulling away. "Now, run from here!"

She got up from the sofa and checked her look once before walking to the hallways as he stared at her back.

Her wedge shoes secured on her feet, taking her keys in her bag, she opened the door to smile at their neighbor standing for the elevator with her son, politely greeting her with a head nod, when his loud voice reached the doorway, "And yes, since you are going shopping later on, don't forget the condom packs on your way. Used the last one last night, urgent need to refill."

Her face turned tomato red and warmer, mentally gaping in shock seeing the woman's eyes widening at the blunt talks.

Not getting an answer, Aditya turned his head. "Zoya, did you... Oh, hello Mrs. Shinde! How are you doing? Hey, buddy!" he smiled and waved his hand unaware of the embarrassment.

The reddening wife awkwardly smiled and said, "You... you, please, don't mind him. He always does that," she suddenly realized the wrong choice of words and cleared her throat to correct herself. "I meant... about his talking, of course..."