37.0 ✿ jab future met past

PS : anyone here to volunteer and help this poor thing choose better titles? Thank you very much. *cry cry cry*

Bonne lecture!

26/11/2021 — have a good day, you! ♥️🧿

// ∞ ௐ ∞ //

"Papa, are we there yet?" Aditya looked up at the rearview mirror when he noticed little Zayid's pouty face staring back at him from his booster seat.

Zoya turned to look at the boy. "Are you okay, baby?" to which the innocent kid mumbled, "I want to do su-su."

"But it has not even been an hour since we left, Golu," she asked him, while sadness and embarrassment were expressed on the child's face. Mumma said not to have more than a juice box, yet seeing the last small carton left in the cupboard, he was no more able to resist the desire to have a second one hiding in the kitchen.

"Zoya, it's okay. You don't worry, champ, we are almost there. Look, that's the park near daadu's place. Means we are almost there," Aditya replied in conviction and the kid slowly nodded his head in yes, fisting his hand tightly not to do anything that could anger his parents. And it was not left unseen by the elder sister sitting beside, between the two baby seats.

Poor Golu.

Zayid quickly unfastened his seatbelt on his own the minute their father turned into the familiar street and, without waiting for everyone to get off the car, ran inside the house to his grandparents, his sister's voice trailing behind to stop him.

"Golu, careful beta... Ya Allah, this kid is unbelievable," muttered Zoya when she heard someone calling for her.

"Mumma... he—p!" stretching out her little grabby hands, the toddler was begging her mother to get her out of the uncomfortable chair.

"Mumma, let me handle Aayu! You help papa," nodding at her mother, the little girl put her pink Minnie backpack over her shoulders.

She smoothly released her baby sister from the safety lock and carefully lifted her off the baby seat, as she slowly walked out the car following Diya. Scared to get off the high car on her own, she whined at her elder sister and was finally carried all the way inside the mansion, leaving the parents to bring their own things.

Once standing in front of the entrance left open, she gently left the little girl on her feet when they heard the familiar voice coming from inside. "Daadi!"

The loud echo shooed the lady of the house Anjana, who was ordering Marcus and Victor to get the snacks ready, as her face broke into a wide smile turning to see her granddaughters running to her. Diya reached her first and hugged the old woman's legs, holding her tight with her brightest smile, when the younger Aayat stopped watching them. A tint of sadness growing on her baby face. "Aayu want hug..."