16.2 ✿ you, me, woh (18+)

WARNING AGAIN : Quite long post, with very mature content ahead. I should forbid the innocent souls below 18 not to read, but then I am not responsible of what you choose to read. UNEDITED but since you wanted it eagerly...
Bonne lecture!

25.02.2020

~•~•~•~

"I must say, both of you are looking so good tonight. Especially you Zoya.", Maya praised the couple, making them blush like two teenage lovers. "You are not any less at all Maya.", she replied.

The lady wore a black floor-length dress, that had a slit by her left mid thigh, revealing her long and beautiful legs to everyone. An one-shoulder designer maxi column piece, that tightened her curves, making Zoya a little uncomfortable because of her shy nature, and the unnecessary eyes on them. She noticed the few men and their uncomfortable stare, and felt Aditya's protective and possessive hold around her waist once they entered the venue. Maya was more the bold lady who held a certain attitude in front of the evil eyes, and so didn't fear of the stares.

A mischievous smile on his lips, "I agree with Zoya. Maya you just look gorgeous tonight. You just don't look like the shy, closed, tomboy-like Maya Jaisingh anymore. Modeling has changed you.", he held her hand up, and kissed her knuckles, the gentleman way, quite surprising the two ladies. While one felt her heart beating faster, the other one fumed in jealousy internally.

"Come on ladies, let's have a drink. In the happiness of our reunion.", he said and walked them to the bar area where they were served their orders, Zoya staying with her non-alcoholic beverages and ordering her husband not to abuse.

"I promise, one glass, for you.", he promised her as he caressed her cheek. She smiled shyly and looked down while Maya held her eyes and ears off their PDA, controlling her anger.

He then turned to Maya and carried on a conversation that seemed to interest him more than his Zoya. "So Maya, tell us about your love life. You might have found the one. Who is that lucky guy?"

Talking as he was the unlucky one, Zoya thought in her mind.

She looked into his eyes as she replied, "You.", they both looked at her shocked of her reply before she continued. "You would have heard of him, his name is Rudra. Rudra Roy. Son of a businessman. We have known each other since childhood actually, a family friend.", she said not moving her expressions off him. "He... he proposed me for marriage lately."

"Wow congratulations yaar. I am so happy for you.", he hugged her enthusiastically, patting on her back for he genuinely cared for his friend. She used to be alone always, and very few were in her friends' circle. Aditya being the kind-hearted, managed to win a place in her life, a deeper place in her heart for his limitless care.

"Congratulations Maya, wishing you all the best for your future.", Zoya sweetly wished her smiling, trying to ignore her husband's rude avoidance towards her since the evening.

"Do not forget to invite us on your big day. I don't want to miss it at any cost.", he smiled. "Don't worry, there won't be any wedding function without you there.", she replied as she looked into his eyes, the couple misunderstanding the glint in her eyes for her excitement about her marriage.

Both friends carried the conversation on leaving Zoya alone again, the poor woman quite hurt of his actions. The man was a child at heart, but often he could behave like a complete idiot.

"And you know who I have met last month in Cuba, that too with Sathish?", he asked as he was completely turned towards his friend. "Jaggy."

"Don't tell me, did he really move there? So Mumbai is safe from his non-stop chattering now.", both started laughing and reminisced of their old days. "That guy was so over you moreover.", she suddenly said making him cringe.