36.0 ✿ the hoodas at the beach

PS : first time trying something new so... crap alert! Please point out if any mistakes found.

Bonne lecture!

03/10/2021 — Dedicated to those twinning souls. ♥️

// ∞ ௐ ∞ //

"Hey, guys... Welcome to... ugh!" *yawns*

*presses the button*

*quiet tone* "Hey, everyone! Welcome to our channel... I know it's freaking dark here but..." *movements in the bed* "It's still a little early to six thirty, and I just woke up. With..." *cranes his neck to the left* "my begum asleep besides..." *turns back to the screen* "Our schedules got really tight lately, with my constant flying and Zoya's destination wedding event. We rarely saw each other, and it kinda irks us. But..." *sighs in relief* "We finally are back home. And today we have planned to spend a little with ammi and abbu who are still staying back in town... and, with whom we fortunately could have left Diya back in Mumbai..." *hears the bed move and looks back* *whispers* "Is she awake?" *notices her calming down* "Yeah... so Diya baby was let to stay with her naani naanu for no one was home to take care of her... I guess this was the first time she stayed without the both of us for a... a whole weekend..." *looks in the void while thinking* "Neither are we used to being away for so long. And time was not even moving by for us to see her again."

*bed dips*

"Zoya?" *turns to her in the bed and hears a faint humming* "You awake, jaan?" *feels a hand around him* "Oh, wokay..." *pulls her closer to his chest and kisses her hair* "So yes, we will finally..."

*muffled voice* "Turn off the light... five more minu..." *lazily falls asleep snuggling into him*

"Sorry, baby. I will turn off the light..." *looks at the camera lens and holds a finger on his lips mouthing* "Gotta go." *cups the lens*

*camera being left on the nightside stand*

"Good morning, love!" *sound of a small peck*

*sleepily* "Aren't... aren't you slee—py?"

*closes his eyes* "Gone far away, now... so I thought of doing a vlog right now... Hope I didn't disturb you much...*

*sniffs* "Thanks to you... I think... I think I am losing my sleep... as well..." *louder* "Thank you very much."

"Oh, are you?" *shifts on the bed* "Interesting... very very interes—" *voice lowered*

*giggles* "Aditya... Aditya, stop... it t—tickles a... a lot..." *gasps* "Aditya... let me go..."

*husky whisper* "I didn't hold you to leave you, begum..." *hisses in pain* "Ouch!"

*groans* "Ek number ke ahmek insaan hain aap... Don't frown at me. Look, the red button is still turned on."

*cranes his neck* "Oh, shoot! Sorry..." *takes the camera* "Signing off, for now."

*presses the record button*

"Hello, everyone! It's almost seven thirty in the morning, and janaab and I are finally up and ready for the day." *cuts* "Breakfast is done, and within a hour we would able to go out. Well... hopefully! Knowing Aditya, though..." *heavy sigh*