16.1 ✿ you, me, woh

A long one, that I had to split into two parts. NO MUCH TIME TO EDIT, please inform me of any mistakes.

Second part is reserved for 18+ people though (mature content), so those who are not used to it, at least try this and then you can stop.

Bonne lecture!

24.02.2020

~•~•~•~

"Have a nice stay in our resort's Water Villas Mr & Mrs Hooda.", the receptionist gave them the key and they moved to their respective place, the three-hour-long-journey tiredness vanishing in the thin air as they appreciated the fresh air.

"Here we are, finally.", he kept their luggages by the couch and took the backpack off his shoulders while she moved to the sundeck in awe.

"Aditya, look. The water is so clean and refreshing.", she said excitedly and inhales a deep breath. "And the air is so nice."

He joined her and holding her by the waist, both looked at the beautiful view. He then turned towards her and her wide smile made his heart flutter. "You like it?"

"Like? I just love this place. Thank you so much for this surprise.", she turned to look at him and hugged him tightly, as he held her back. "You're the best husband."

"And this is not it dear wifey.", he patted her head softly before breaking the embrace. He leaned in closer to her face as she smiled. "Just wait and see, what Aditya Hooda has planned for our special anniversary week.", he whispered in front of her lips, sending her shivers at his voice.

He smirked at her shyness and cupped her cheek kissing her forehead. "Now let's have a tour of the place, shall we?", she nodded as they walked back inside, hand in hand.

•••

She came out after a fresh hair shower, wearing some comfortable white pair of kurti and dhoti type pyjamas so as to take a small nap. As she was hanging the wet towel on the rack, she hissed feeling a small pain by her waist and turned knowing he would have pinched her.

"Aditya... you know that hurts. Your fingers are so rough and my skin very sensible. It must be red there now.", she hit on his arm playfully.

"Acha? Let me see that.", he raised her cut kurti up when she pulled his ear softly. "Go get freshened up and come. I am so damn hungry right now. Don't let your wife starve."

She gave him some fresh clothes and a towel before pushing him in the bathroom as he was reluctant not to move without her. She chuckled at his childish behavior and took the time to keep their clothes in the cupboard, expect the ones she brought for some special occasions. It was Anjana's, her mother-in-law, idea to take some clothes to impress her man. She felt shy but was eager to see his reaction when he would see her dressed up for him. She hid them in another drawer she would leave unknown to him.

The bathroom door got opened and he came out wearing a white t-shirt and dark grey track pants, his towel around his shoulders as he was drying his hair. He noticed his lady keeping her make-up stuff on the dressing table, unaware of him gawking at her. He mischievously smiled and slowly walked to her on his toes and stood behind her. He playfully threw the white cloth on her head, making her stop her work and stand on her legs removing it off her. She frowned at him as she pushed her wet hair back.

"Why do you love annoying me so much?", she threw it back to him who caught it carefully. He rolled it well and, hands holding the two edges, he threw it over her head before pulling her closer with it. The sudden pull in surprise made her hold her hands on his chest, a pout still apparent on her face. "Because I love you. And I love annoying those people whom I am very fond of.", he rubbed his nose against hers as she patted his shoulder, still in his embrace.