21.0 ✿ for you are special

Before starting, this is just a work of fiction, not trying to offending anyone. If you don't like or support the pairing, then you are free not to read. But please, no rush comments.

Writing about real life actors is a hard thing that I honestly tried for the first time. If you find any mistakes, please just don't mind.

Lastly, just unedited stuff I scribbled fast, so if it doesn't make any sense, just ignore it. Will do the all cleaning stuff one day... sowy!

Bonne lecture!

17/05/2020 — HBD HARRRRRSHAD!

~•~•~•~

It was all dark and quiet in town, and he was staring at the ceiling, laid down on the bed, glancing at the lady asleep next to him, the sound of the huge white wall clock ticking at each passing second. Half past one. He again looked at her and was lost into thoughts.

"Hey behna! You calling, at this time? Everything is fine, ri...", he was about to finish his sentence when his little brat's screaming voice pierced his ears.

"Happy birthday, bhai!!", her giggles at the end brought a smile on his face when he realized.

"Wait, are we the seventeenth already?", he checked once at the electronic clock on the kitchen counter top that indicated the date.

"Oh oh, aap bhi na bhai. Being locked down at home, you even forgot it was your birthday today.", she teasingly said.

"Well, unfortunately I don't have my baby sister by me to remind these things, no? But that's okay, you still called me. It means you didn't forget me.", he continued as he sat on the bed.

"Ha ha, very funny. How could I forget my sweet elder brother?", they laughed. "Here, talk to papa."

"Hello, Harshad?", hearing his father's voice, a wide smile crept on his face. "Wish you many more happy returns of the day, son. May God bless you, with all the happiness and goodness."

"Thank you papa. How are you doing there?", he asked politely, the way he was used to talking to his old man.

"We are all doing well. Just missing you and my daughter home. How is she? Give her to me if she is next to you.", he asked.

"She is good, papa. She was in the bathroom. She will be back in a few, though. Let me check.", he said.

"That's fine, don't bother her. We can still talk tomorrow. We won't disturb you longer. Good night, beta. Sleep well. Once again, happy birthday.", he replied back and hung the call, not before hearing his sister's wishes.

The bathroom door got opened and she came out changed into fresher pyjamas, her hair half dried. She glowed in her natural look, as if she would stand outside on a full moon night. She needed no blush for her cheeks to redden ; his intense gaze was enough to increase her beauty. Tonight was no less.

She was seated in front of the dressing table applying some lotion on her face and exposed skin when she noticed him looking at her, through the mirror. Smiling at his reaction, she continued putting some cream. "Why are you smiling like that?"

He slowly shook his head, "Nothing. Just... that you look even more beautiful tonight.", he said, the constant smile on his face.

She looked down at her white pair of night clothes before turning her face towards him, with a knowing smirk. "Well... I am sorry to disappoint you, but I am feeling very tired tonight. Please, huh?"