12.0 ✿ the hidden jewel

Quick and short. Bonne lecture!

26/11/2019

~•~•~•~

"What are you watching so keenly?", Zoya sat next to Aditya on the bed as he was looking at his phone. "Maya..."

"Who Maya?", he realized what he just blurted and turned to look at his cute wife frowning.

"Maya Jaisingh, a college friend, but we lost contact with years.", he neared closer letting her have a look at his phone screen. "You know, she was the college's most beautiful girl, yet she was always distant from people. Had rare friends, and luckily or not, I was one of them."

"How come you have never told me about her?", she continued as she noticed the smile on his face looking at his friend's picture.

"I don't know... just never thought to.", he simply shrugged her shoulders. "In fact, I was so busy with life, work, and then you, that I forgot a lot about my past days. Maybe that's why."

He again looked at the picture and chuckled. "She's always told she want to die her hair red one day.", he continued swiping to the other pics. "Madam is having fun being into modeling. And she was right, she definitely looks so much hotter like this. See!"

She felt annoyed hearing him praising another lady, that too young and beautiful, in front of her, and stood up walking to the dressing table mirror. She held her hair and pouted comparing it to the gorgeous woman's. She was nothing less, golden brown, beautiful curls, bouncing on her back each time she walked, short strands that caressed her face whenever breeze hit harder. Her thin and beautiful frame was hidden her kurtis and sarees but that was her speciality. Yet the woman heart felt insecure listening to her man talking about others.

She brushed her tresses when she felt two arms sneaking around her petite waist, taking her in surprise. She was pulled back to his built chest and he snuggled into the crook of her neck.

"Hey! She must be a gorgeous woman, but you, dear wifey, are what beautiful means to me.", he started as his one hand caressed her cheek gently, making her smile blushing.

"Her red hair might make her look hot, but what I found hotter is the red on your cheeks each time I kiss you, bite you, suck you, make you mi—", he huskily whispered near her ear and nibbled her earlobe, making her moan shyly at his ministrations and wet talks.

As he untied the knot of her nighty coat, she quickly pushed him back and ran around the room, the man at her heels. Her childlike laughter echoed in the room as she managed to avoid turning round the couch. He caught her coat flying in the wind and was about to pull her but again she tricked him and escaped removing the cloth off her body. Exposing her bare arms through her sleeveless gown, her graceful appearance more into his sight. She looked ethereal.

He finally held her wrist and pulled her to him, calming their racing hearts. He softly tucked her hair behind her ear as they panted, the foreheads joined and breaths getting mixed. He stared at her while she slowly opened her eyes, feeling shy under his intense look.

"Exactly the way I love them.", he trailed his finger on her heated and reddening cheeks before lifting her featherlight weight and dropping her such way she rolled on the bed. And, slowly kneeling on the bed, his two knees on each side of her legs while smirking at her shyness, he inched closer to her face. As she looked down at her fidgeting hands, he raised her chin up to dive into her eyes.

"This shy, innocent, hot lady belongs to me.", he said kissing her neck, his tongue teasing as he licked the sensitive spot, making her shiver beneath him and moan again.

The lady sipped her champagne as her eyes remained still on the footage screening on her laptop. Her pupils never moved even though staring at Aditya pulling the strap of the lady's night gown while kissing her neck, or maybe even sucking as she heard her sounds getting louder. She again took a sip when that pair of hands wrapped his hair while his lips trailed all over her shoulders, chest to her cleavage, her pleads encouraging him to take her at the moment.

"Seems like... this is call for Maya to come back.", she smirked a couple of seconds before throwing her flute at the screen, ruining the device. She looked up at the huge picture of Aditya and hers they clicked years ago, hanging on the wall facing her. She walked to it and stared at their smiling faces.

"I will come back soon. You miss me a lot right?", she caressed his hand on the picture.

Beyhadh pyaar nahin toh kya, meri beyhadh nafrat toh dikhane ke liye, yeh Maya aa rahi hai.

~•~•~•~

End of Maya Again

Share your views in the comment section, and if you like it, then color the little star in orange.

© a shrucreationsx' pen work

~•~•~•~

Just a different concept linking AdiYa to Maya, for promotional purpose only.

Less than a week more for Beyhadh Season 2.
Honestly telling, I have not watched the first season, because pairs always make me decide if yes or no I should watch the shows. And I was not comfortable here, even though Jen/Maya was too good *drools* You could call me stupid, but that's me. I am.

But I have seen the promos of the second season and I am very excited for it. Of course, my exams are being held on that same week (- -') so I will have to wait for next Wednesday to start watching. Anyhow! *sighs*

SO DONT FORGET :

BEYHADH SEASON 2
EVERY MONDAY TO FRIDAY
AT 9PM ONLY ON SONY TV
(from the 2nd of December)

Until next time,
Love,

Shruthy ♥️