7.0 ✿ immersed in love

PS : Alternate universe.

Bonne lecture!

Aditya entered home after his late night meeting as he noticed the house just lighted with the use of candles, everyone all back to their rooms

"Chachaji, what happened? Why is it so dark here?", he walked to the dining room where his uncle was serving himself a glass of water.

"Current got cut, beta, as usual. But you don't worry. Salim has gone to check on it downstairs You just go get freshsened up quickly, I will ask someone to get your food reheated.", he smiled.

"Uh, no chachaji, that's okay. We had an official dinner after meeting, so... I am not much hungry now.", he stammered while looking for something. "By the way, is... is everyone... gone to bed, already?"

Smirking at his little boy, "Are you asking about everyone or... someone in special, uh ?", said he pinching his cheek, making him all red.

"Chachaji , aap bhi na. Of course I was... asking about... about everyone.", he smiled awkwardly, hiding his blush as much as able to.

"Aahaan, well everyone is in their room only.", he patted on his shoulder and leaving his glass in the water sink, climbed up to his room leaving a shy young man who soon walked up to his bedroom as well.

As he opened the room door, his eyes sneakily looked around and fell on the most beautiful thing God had ever given life to, as she was gladly doing some cleaning all around the place. Their old radio turned on with some old and classic tunes playing in it, she didn't hear the door's creaking sound and was still engrossed in her work. Standing in the dim-light coming from the few candles lighted up around in the room, she looked even more angelic and special in the low light. Wearing a casual white kurti over a pair of large pajamas, hair tied up with a black hair clip, humming the songs mindlessly. Just cute!

" dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana
dheere dheere se meri dil ko churana "

He leaned on the wall crossing his arms across his chest, as he was looking at her smiling at the playlist all the while putting the dry-cleaned clothes in the cupboard. Her ears following the song and voice joining along the radio, he closed his eyes when a desire to go, pull her by her arm and dance under that croissant moon up there in the sky overwhelmed his heart.

"Aditya ? Aditya.", he got startled as he felt a soft grip on his arm, and saw Zoya looking at him confused.

"Aditya, I have been calling you for a while, now. What happened, where are you lost?", she asked.

"N... nowhere. Nothing happened, Zoya. I was just...", he blushed, something he did not left unnoticed.

"Fine, leave it! Sorry, I didn't see you coming and waiting. You just go and change your clothes, I have brought your dinner here. Since there was no light downstairs, I thought you could have it here, in the room.", she again smiled at him hindering any chance for him to stop dreaming awake.