32.0 ✿ touched

A topic I personally am not much comfortable as well, still I wanted to try writing. If you are not much comfortable, you may avoid.
Inspired by a random movie clip I fell on.

PS : pretty long, and not well written. 👀

Bonne lecture.

10/02/2021

~•~•~•~

"Congratulations to the most beautiful, sweetest couple in town, for having su—cceesfully accomplished their first year of marriage. Wishing you both many and many happier days, months, years, and more.", Rohit, one man among the friends' group, drank a toast and the others followed. "CHEERS TO YOU!"

"Thank you, guys, thank you so much for the treat.", Aditya raised his own glass and turned to the lady next to him, smiling as she looked back shyly. "To the most beautiful woman, and wife, God has so generously gifted me. You are the most wonderful blessing in my life, Zoya. I love you, begum jaan."

The friends gang hooted at them and pushed her for a reply speech. "I... I love you too... Aditya.", she quickly ended with a chuckle and hid her face behind his back holding his arm, while the others teased the young couple.

"Now, a beautiful kiss to conclude it.", Lisa exclaimed in her drunken voice. A pretty blonde London-born, who moved to Bangalore after having met her man when coming to a conference held in this city. And though her western habits were foreign to an introvert, traditional Zoya, the both women gelled up easily.

Prakash, the funniest and carefree dude in the whole group, chuckled at Zoya's reaction to her request. "Oye, Lisa darling. This is not your Big Ben city, babe. Here, we are veryyyyy shy type, we don't kiss in public."

"Oh, yeah? And who was 'having' fun with a girl last week in that park?", she raised a brow teasingly, knocking the back of his head. "It's just an expression of love. Adi loves Zoya... Zoya loves Adi... and they kiss. Simple. You shhhhh... jealous single boy...", she said holding a finger in front of her mouth.

"Bro, how many glasses, bro?", Prakash whispered in Gautham's ear, who was between his foreign girlfriend and him. "That little bottle of beer.", and they laughed at the poor woman.

As they were busy in their talks, Aditya looked at his shy lady with a smirk and discretely neared her ear. "So? Who takes the initiative?"

"What for?", she asked back in confusion. "For the beautiful kiss.", he huskily replied, his warm breath fanning her ear as he teasingly brushed his lips against it. She gasped loud at his proposal and was to pull away from his grip when he stopped her holding by her waist.

"Aditya... Aditya, what are you doing? Everyone is looking. Please leave me.", she tried to push his arms off her but he seemed much stronger. His naturally-pretty wife had to stand ethereally gorgeous in the red-and-white saree she was gifted by her mother-in-law for her birthday ; he had been controlling himself not to kiss her hard in public places. Yet the closeness and the ambiance at the moment were not helpful at all, and he nuzzled his nose in her hair tickling her, as her precious giggles filled their little intimacy.

"Gautham, come... let's go dance, baby.", Lisa pulled her man by his arm and dragged him to the dance floor.

Sighing, "Chal, Rohit, let's have another...", Prakash turned to look at their friend but fell on a free seat next to him. He looked around and huffed heavier seeing their friend busy sharing a conversation with a pretty woman at the bar area, and checked the couple who was still having their private moment.