19.0 ✿ this too shall pass

Based on the current situation... well you might understand it reading.

I tried writing reading about it on the net but I really don't master the topic. Just an awareness kind of idea that popped in my head. Please don't mind the non-sensical stuff if you notice anything, I wrote something in a hurry.

Bonne lecture!

26/04/2020

~•~•~•~

"Papa, ball!", the little girl threw the ball that she was holding against her chest, as both father and daughter were sitting on the floor, both their pairs of legs a little parted ways. And he again rolled it slowly back to her. "Catch it, baby!"

Looking at his father and sister playing a few steps away from him, the toddler on the bed agitated his arms and legs, not letting his mother button the bottoms of his baby rompers, excited to join the two on the floor. "Bas Golu, let mumma close your suit first.", she said trying to keep him calm.

It was four in the afternoon and the parents were spending the evening in their kids' room, like they have been doing since a couple of weeks. Since the country was in lockdown, the four of them were meant to stay home and both Aditya and Zoya wanted to use the most of their family time.

She smiled and lifted her boy. "Hmm... now that my baby prince looks all clean and handsome, you can go and play with papa and Yaya appi.", she smiled as he clapped his hands happily, before kissing on her nose thankfully, his mouth wide-open.

"Mumma, play ball with Diya?", the four-year-old turned to look at her mother and smiled wide so as to convince her.

She walked to them and bent to pass their son to his father as she answered, "Sorry baby, mumma has to go shopping for tonight's dinner. I will play later, I promise."

"Oh... Diya shopping too!", she exclaimed and stood on her legs when her mother held her shoulders.

"No my doll, mumma will be very quick, I promise. You stay here with papa and Golu and play together, okay?", she said and looked at her sad face hanging down. "You know mumma hates when you don't smile, right? Won't you show me your most beautiful smile?", but she pouted and crossed her arms looking on her left.

Looking at the two ladies, Aditya thought of something and immediately held her little wrist to make her sit on his thighs, accompanying her brother on their papa's laps.

"Let mumma go. Shopping is boring. Golu, Diya and papa... we three are going to watch our favorite...", he tried to convince and pulled on the last word waiting for her reaction.

"Rapo—ze and F—ynn!!", she quickly exclaimed joyfully hearing his suggestion, her little fists in the air at her excitement. Seeing his elder sister, the little Zayid imitated her smiling wide, his two little teeth in display. "Fy!"

She didn't wait any more second and ran to the drawing room, soon followed by the toddler who tried to equalize her speed crawling.

"Phew! And I really thought she would have started whimpering like everyday.", Zoya chuckled holding her heart.

"Acha? Then where is my 'thank you' gift?", he asked forwarding his cheek waiting until she softly pinched it. He pulled back and glared at her, before both laughed at it and caught the baby moving to the stairs alone.

"I will get back soon. Take care. Bye mumma ke beautiful roses.", she told him and kissing on their kids' head, walked out of their house after wearing her mask and putting her sanitizer in her bag.

"Diya, take care of Golu until papa comes back with the snacks.", he was about to go when she stopped him.

"Papa, Diya help?", she slowly came down the couch and ran to her father, the lonely toddler standing on his own on the sofa and looking at the two behind them. She then hit on her head and went back to the couch, helping the baby slide down the piece of furniture delicately before letting him on his fours before her.