Authors' Wall of Text

This work is a fiction story and is a combined effort of two authors, that is A and S you can also call us Aye & Stu. Saying that we also post this story on,

YourQuote under the profile yourquote.in/aye_stu123

and Wattpad under the name Aye_Stu (@AyeshaIqbal663)

*****************************************************************************

A few words from Aye:

Hey there I finally got the tag of author yayy to me. I started watching Anime and reading Manga last year so I have not been posting any stories. Then I met author Stu in Nov and got to know how amazing her English language skills are, so I had an idea why not make this quarantine productive by penning down the crap in my head and my partner Stu a.k.a Stuti would make that crap into a garden full of blooming flowers , hehe well tomorrow positively I will post the first chapter , be sure to be there to support us.

A few words from Stu:  

I always wanted to deliver stories. I wrote regularly in classes 9 to 10. I wasn't pretty good, but I wrote for myself. I took it seriously in class 11 and started writing more. But later I was burnt out due to educational pressure and stopped abruptly. Fast forward to lockdown, when I had all the time in the world, I started to pick up where I left. But couldn't pen down a single word. I had no stories and no inspiration to write. Lately I just became the caption writer. Seriously I just did that for my friends. I cribbed and then basically dropped the idea that I could write any more. I met Aye, aka, Ayesha in college. And was enthralled to know that she is a writer. Last month, she texted me with low expectations that if I was interested in a project like this. I didn't give it even a second's time and I responded in affirmative. Honestly, I was desperate to have something to write. And can't thank her enough to have me onboard. And, this is a baby to us, we have put in a lot of efforts and we hope you like it.

*****************************************************************************

Do support us by giving a like to this page ~Aye.

I think if you reach by the end of the page, it wouldn't hurt to tell us in comments what do you think will happen in the next chapter. And if at any point, you feel "aww, this should had happened" or "I expected this". Let us know in the comments below and we'll be thrilled to hear ~ Stu