Chapter 2: Freaks

Goma's pov.

We experience a daily reality such that phantoms art.......yada yada. Definitely not going to recap it for you. Well a few guidelines don't concern me, why? Since I am the fundamental male lead. Ha-ha, that being said, I can contact everybody be it ghost or people the same and that is the reason some uncommon animals like us are called Freaks. Despite the fact that just 5% of individuals in every nation is brought into the world as an oddity. You believe it's cool? Obviously not, because of the way that we can touch each beings, puts us under suspect for a ton of violations. For example, being the purpose for a ghost's passing, for all of them can physically touch me. Along these lines, we are set under an exacting reconnaissance from the public authority.

I just wanted to live a normal life but there is nothing normal in my life, like how my dad re-married when I began my life as a high school-er. in spite of the fact that I don't censure him for pushing ahead, my mother's and dad's marriage was doomed to begin with. They say it was an arranged marriage to which mother did not agreed to, she had big ambitions in life wanted to achieve something on her own and not to be barricaded after being married only to pop out a child every year.

Anyway, she did pop me out and left. Yeah!! Good radiance to her too, I never blamed her, it's her life her decisions. I guess, I did not want to be a burden to anyone. My dad raised me on his own even though all the relatives gave him offers to remarry, but I think one betrayal is enough in one life, my father didn't had confidence in vowing something similar with an alternate individual at all.

Perhaps, raising a child was also a reason he avoided dating. In middle school I started to think I am the reason for my dad's unhappiness that is until he all of blue announced that he is going to get married, and she already had a child that means I was going to get a new step sister. I did not know how to react to this, I didn't have the foggiest idea how to respond to this, I realized that some place inside I was glad for father yet was apprehensive as well.

"This time it's love." he said.

"Congratulations." was the only thing I could murmur.

That being said I started to adapt to my new mom Verda but my new step sister, Keren I think her name is, could not.

"I will never accept you as my father, don't expect me to play house with you all". This was the first thing she screamed. After that albeit more often than not we went to class together, we possibly talked when vital. So, this is the way I wound up remaining with my father, Verda and an outsider for a sister.

"Master your friends are here." one of the maids said. Oh yeah did I forgot to mention? I am rich as rich as you can get, or should I say my dad is rich, nah I am not that much of a golden soft boy as you think me to be. I am the heir of all these properties under the name of ADKINS. I am known by my name Goma Adkins but for you all I am Jr. Master Adkins. Ha-ha bow down to me you peasants. So, what if I didn't earn all this money my dad did and I have all the rights in this world to use the money as I want. I guess my dad wouldn't even mind if Verda would have been a gold digger, because reason one he is smitten by her and two being we have so much money in our bank that one or two gold diggers would make no difference. Fortunately, she is not.

"Tell them I'll be there in a second.", I responded to the maid. No sooner did the words left my mouth, the door of my room thudded. And stand before me, two of the jerks came in Tristan and Zach. Emilia followed the suit, Zach, Emilia and I have been friends from elementary school and we adopted Tristan along the way in middle school.

"What is taking you so long to get ready cindrelli!" Tristan boomed, making both Zach and Emilia burst out in laughter.

"Shut up you jerk" I grumbled.