CHAPTER 8: The Night

********************************************************************************

"You sure? You don't want us to come, pick you up?" Goma asked us, after he dropped us back home.

"N-O THANKS. We can manage on our own just fine.", Keren replied stressing on the 'no thanks'. Thank goodness she didn't agree to that or I would have knocked her out. 

I didn't do much shopping like Keren and Emilia, Keren chose the dress for me and Emilia helped me with her hair stylist who made my hair, we highlighted our hair too, I did pink streaks almost red that suited my light brown hair well, Keren chose light blue for her black hair but man!!!She looked gorgeous as it complimented her ocean blue eyes. Emilia chose streaks of ivory silver for her deep red hair which brought out her eye colour more as she had grey almost silver eyes.

After all the fuss we made our way back home. The only thing that caught my attention was a pretty red scarf that I bought.

"Come-on unpack your dress. We don't have much time left. You have to get ready too!!" Keren said in a hurry. We had our lunch in a restaurant on our way back. So, the only thing left was her torturing me.

"Your wish my command ma'am." I said mockingly. With that Keren shoved the dress right into my hands and ordered to go and get it on.

She's such a piece of work, I sighed.

I put my dress on it was deep blue in colour and reached my mid thighs with a collar neck and lacy net sleeves embroidered with thick deep blue threads reaching my wrists. The dress hugged my body like a glove, highlighting every curve. I'm glad for the collared neck as it didn't expose my back but the front was deep enough to show some cleavage. Ughh!! how do these people pull them so confidently!! I was in it for 2 minutes and already wanted to rip it off and go back to my PJs. 

"Wow girl you look haawttt, where have you been hiding this sexiness!!" Keren whistled. 

"Yeah yeah whatever, you can say that 'cause at least you don't have a little bump on your tummy from over eating." I complained keeping my hands on my stomach. She giggled.

After this it was complete torture, she went on dabbing one thing after another on my face for like an hour, and I had to sit still. Even a little movement from me was rewarded with a smack. After that came torture number 2. She didn't let me wear my comfy pumps, instead I don't know when but she bought a wrap around. A nude pair of stilettos dabbed in silver pointed toe pumps. Keren slipped my feet into it and I noticed that the wrap around was pretty high. Silver shimmers till the calf turning to watery-blue above, this beautiful heel rewarded me a height of 6 inches Although it instantly accentuated my look, I was sceptical being walking straight in it. 

"Are planning on killing me tonight?" I groaned "Why can't I wear my usual things."

"No time for discussion Ms drama queen, but if it may comfort you, I'm wearing higher heals than you these are nothing but babies." She's in her demonic form today.

We drove dad's car to the venue that I thought was school, but Keren drove all the way around school into a deserted area.