C3-- Keep A Cat

C3—- Keep A Cat

Published by UntamedS on August 18, 2020

Xu Jian knew the man in front of him.

Accurately speaking, anyone who could surf the Internet and watch TV knew Qin Shen. Even if they didn’t know his name, they would be impressed by his face.

Although Qin Shen was only two years older than Xu Jian, their popularity and status in the entertainment industry were two extremes:

Qin Shen became famous when he was young, and he was only one award away from becoming one of the three golden film emperors.

Xu Jian was an unknown cannon fodder. He couldn’t make a little splash in the hearts of the audience when he was in a car accident. When Qin Shen had an injury, he had thousands of fans crying and begging him to take care of himself …

The contrast showed the gap. Emperor Qin Shen made Xu Jian, a small actor who had been sent back to his hometown, look up to him. So now, at the first sight of him, Xu Jian had forgotten the ham on the ground.

Qin Shen was also surprised to see the white cat suddenly appearing around him, and then his body turned back subconsciously, and his heart had been swiped by an exclamation mark-

Fluffy! !

Qin Shen’s action was not big, but Xu Jian suddenly stood up and stepped back cautiously until his tail touched the cold iron armrest of the bench.

A pair of big round eyes kept a close eye on Qin Shen’s cold face, and Xu Jian was alert and ready to run away at any time.

Because of the disparity in status, Xu Jian had never seen Qin Shen himself before, but he had heard many rumors about him:

Qin Shen, who was young and famous, was perfect in both ability and figure, but his character was not as praised as his acting skills.

Emperor Qin Ying was proud of his talents and his temper was extremely violent. He scolded and questioned reporters in front of many mainstream media at the interview sites, and he was impatient with others. The news of him and big brands were hot searched every other time …

Although Xu Jian didn’t know whether these negative rumors were true or not, now seeing Qin Shen’s cold face, he thought the rumors aware at least five points true.

The man had a cold face in private, as if he was owed five million dollars. How good could he be?

 Xu Jian looked at the dusty ham sausage on the ground, and then looked at Qin Shen.

With hesitation, Xu Jian was contemplating whether he should immediately run away, or try to make Qin Shen compensate his hard-won rations, he saw Qin Shen carefully stretch out his hand toward him:

“Meow?”

Qin Shen’s tone just now was too gentle, which made Xu Jian want to jump off the bench and he turned to look at him in astonishment.

Turning to Qin Shen’s eyes, Xu Jian had the illusion that spring had arrived and snow and ice had melted and everything was revived.

Seeing the white cat ‘s reaction to his voice, Qin Shen was pleased, with gentle eyes he continued:

“Meow ~”