Chapter 87: excitement

Qin Chen only wanted to take advantage of verbal advantage and tease the thin-skinned Xu Jian, but he didn't expect that he would admit it readily.

After speaking, he and Qin Chen looked at each other for two seconds, Xu Jian reacted slowly, and he said something extraordinary.

Qin Chen and Du Zezhou are young, and it is a good thing that the two are innocent, but this does not mean that Qin Chen is interesting to him, he can showdown.

The beauty is misleading, Xu Jian scolded himself for being useless in his heart.

Xu Jian, who was in a panic, took out his lifelong acting skills and made a gentleman's magnanimous appearance, pretending to be calm and remedy:

"I'm just kidding."

Catching the panic that flashed in Xu Jian's eyes, and then listening to his unconvincing explanation, Qin Chen took him carefully and guessed, and saw him suddenly smile.

Xu Jian looked at the smile on Qin Chen's face, and felt a glimpse of the alarm bells in his head, holding his hands behind him and subconsciously trying to slip away, bluffing:

"You, what are you laughing at?"

Xu Jian realized a serious problem--

Since Qin Chen and Du Zezhou are okay, don't he be straight? Wouldn't you know that after you feel bad about him, you feel that Ge Ying wants to beat yourself up so that you can dispel the thought of him?

When thinking about Qin Chen's skill, and then thinking about the stature that he estimated to be collapsed with two fists, Xu Jian second confided.

Xu Jian just lifted his ass, before he had time to separate from the sofa, Qin Chen, who noticed his thoughts, raised his hand and held his shoulders in one step, fixing him in place.

The restrained Xu Jian's heart jumped, and subconsciously raised his hand to cover his face, saying, "Everyone is in the entertainment industry, don't hit someone in the face" before he said it, he was pushed down and lay on his back on the sofa. I could only open my eyes and let out a short sound from my throat:

"what--"

Qin Chen took the hand covering his face and held it, Xu Jian thought, "It really is going to be a face!" He closed his eyes quickly.

Hearing is very sensitive when he closes his eyes. For a moment, Xu Jian even felt the air flow around his ears.

Qin Shen is approaching.

Getting ready for Qin Chen to beat his own heart, Xu Jian raised a heart to his throat, and the next second, a tingling pain came from his left cheek, but the touch was warm and moist, not a hard fist.

Xu Jian opened his eyes instantly and looked at Qin Chen who was pressing on him in disbelief.

Because Xu Jiannao hole opened and forced Lalang, Qin Chen bit him punishingly, then lowered his head and bit his face after meeting his rounded eyes.

Xu Jian's smiling voice came in his ear: "I'm sorry, I take it seriously."

Qin Chen's voice was slightly lower at this time, as if it was from a delicate and expensive cello. Xu Jian pressed his hand against his chest and could feel the trembling of his chest.

When he touched Qin Chen, he started to feel hot and numb. Xu Jian looked at him as if his head was knotted: What does it mean to be serious?

Leaning on the sofa and looking down at Xu Jian, Qin Chen carefully examined the two extremely symmetrical shallow teeth marks on his face, and nodded in satisfaction.