Chapter 112: Broken love

Looking at Zhou Qian, who was covering her face with her hands, Xu Jian didn't figure out what kind of way she was.

Rubbing her face, Zhou Qian glanced at Xu Jian from the gap between her fingers, muffled and said:

"It doesn't matter if you don't accept it. In fact, I can see that you already have someone in your heart, but if you like one, I just want to say it."

After finishing, they don't know if there is any chance of cooperation in the future. This is the first time she likes someone. Zhou Qian doesn't want to regret it.

Xu Jian came back to his senses after being surprised. Zhou Qian was so frank and frank, he was not embarrassed at all, and asked with a smile:

"Are you sure it's not because you didn't play?"

In the play, Zhou Qian likes Xu Jian. Xu Jian thinks that Zhou Qian has brought the feelings in the play to the outside.

Xu Jian gave Zhou Qian a step, and Zhou Qian wiped her hand off her face, her lower eyelid made a grimace with her strength:

"It's not impossible?"

Zhou Qian fell behind, and the two looked at each other, and then both laughed, and the atmosphere instantly became more relaxed.

The waiter knocked on the door and came in to serve the dishes. After the dishes were served, the two of them ate and talked, and there was no one else. Zhou Qian didn't care about her image anymore. She tied her hair and how comfortable she was.

Wearing gloves, Zhou Qian winked at Xu Jian:

"That is, I dared to eat like this when Sister Xiang wasn't there. If Sister Xiang knew about it, she would say to me.

And let her only be vegetarian for the next half month.

After speaking, Zhou Qian quickly added: "Don't tell Sister Xiang."

Xu Jian smiled and nodded: "Okay, I will help you keep it secret."

Zhou Qian smiled with satisfaction: "Enough loyalty."

Xu Jian felt that Zhou Qian's personality was very good. He was uncomfortable and straightforward. If he failed to confess, he would be a friend, and it would not make people uncomfortable.

When she was almost done eating, Zhou Qian took the disposable transparent glove from her hand and wiped her fingers and mouth with a wet tissue. After she hesitated for two seconds, she finally asked the question that had been holding back for a long time. Speak quietly:

"Xu Jian, the person in your heart... is it Qin Chen?"

Xu Jian's hand movement paused, and he looked up at her with a calm tone:

"Why did you ask so?"

Some people, don't look calm on the face, in fact they are so flustered--

Ah, ah, what to do, I was found!

How did Zhou Qian know? Where is he exposed?

Just as Xu Jian was thinking about it, Zhou Qian saw that his expression was not right, so she waved her hand quickly:

"Don't get me wrong, I just ask, I won't say anything."

The girls who are in love with the beginning of love are delicate and sensitive. They can often become detectives when they face the people they like. They start from the clues and reason with their sixth sense, and then come up with the answer they want to find.