Chapter 77: ambiguous

To the reporter, Xu Jian is a fresh face, but her professionalism and resilience made her adjust quickly and gave Xu Jian a cordial smile:

"Is there anything you went to find the staff?"

Looking at the camera on the photographer's shoulder, Xu Jian turned his head to look at Qin Chen subconsciously. The meaning in his eyes: What should I say?

After receiving the distress signal in Xu Jian's eyes, Qin Chen gave him a soothing look:

"Say whatever you want."

After hearing this, Xu Jian nodded, and then seriously said to the reporter, "There is something wrong."

Outside the camera, Xiao Nan's mouth twitched. What's the answer?

The reporter maintained a smile on his face: "...Is it convenient to tell us what it is?"

Xu Jian was a little embarrassed: "It's not very convenient."

Losing the ring sponsored by the brand can be big or small. The brand will be fine after knowing it. What if the brand thinks the artist is not interested in his products?

If you encounter a small-minded person, maybe you will blacken the artist because of this trivial matter and no longer provide any sponsorship to the artist.

In the entertainment industry, after a little thing you think is fermented, it will eventually lead to unpredictable consequences, so Xu Jian does not intend to talk about the ring to the camera.

The less trouble, the better.

He was so blunt that the reporter was stunned and stared at him with an 'ah'.

Knowing that Xu Jian had no experience in responding to reporters' questions, Pan Min smiled and sent them away while the reporter was in a daze.

Put the ring in the hands of the staff, and after getting in the car, Pan Min turned to Xu Jian and said:

"I will send you a template of regular speech skills for answering reporters' questions later. You can just remember it briefly."

When facing a reporter's question, answer if you can answer it, and practice Tai Chi if it's inconvenient to answer. Try to stun the reporter and get out of your body. You can't ask anything that is inconvenient.

After hearing Pan Min's words, Xu Jian was surprised: "There are templates?"

Pan Min: "Of course there is."

The so-called template is the official answer. After the flexible use of the language template, the answer is basically correct.

Xu Jian turned to look at Qin Chen, thinking that since there is a template, why doesn't this person use it?

He still remembered the news that Qin Chen cried the reporter before.

Templates are always impossible to teach others, right?

With Xu Jian's suspicious look, Qin Chen calmly explained what he was thinking at a glance:

"I didn't recite."

When Qin Chen finished speaking, Pan Min said to Xu Jian:

"He is lazy, don't follow him."

A Qin Chen is enough to give her a headache, if Xu Jian learns to follow Qin Chen's path, she will really be one head or two older.

Xu Jian nodded, thinking that he couldn't learn even if he did.

On the way, Pan Min told the two people that the return pictures of the film festival would be spread on the Internet soon, so that they would also post two live photos.