Chapter 129: gay

Chapter 129: gay

When Xu Jian asked this question, he knew that he had missed the focus. Fortunately, the host took the call in due course and said with a smile that the male fans in this session were very enthusiastic.

The male fan who made the rhetoric to Xu Jiansheng monkey has no questions to ask, and the game continues.

The first few questions were quite satisfactory. The host later couldn't stand it anymore. Looking at the turbulent fans in the audience, they hated that iron is not steel:

'It's such a great opportunity, don't ask questions that can be found on the Internet, just be awesome! "

The host said that after the fans cheered in the audience, when the next fan was drawn, the people around started to give her suggestions. Without offending Xu Jian, the questions were more open than one.

Listening to the questions of the people in the audience, seeing the topic gradually becoming unbroadcast, Xu Jian couldn't help but speak half-jokingly and half-seriously:

"Students who haven't been drawn can't rush to answer or provide ideas."

The fans who were drawn were already in a state of excitement. After listening to Xu Jian's words, they lowered their heads and glanced at their companions next to them, and then looked up at Xu Jian:

"Before Qin Chen posted your photo on Weibo, is your relationship good? How good is it?"

Previously, the things between him and Qin Chen were raging on the Internet, and there was everything to say, so today someone will ask questions about Qin Chen, which Xu Jian expected.

The smile on Xu Jian's face reduced a little, and replaced it with seriousness:

"Actually, Qin Chen and I manage our Weibo accounts by ourselves. Our relationship is just like what you see. As for how good it is, I don't know how to describe it to you. People who know me may know, Before signing with Deku Entertainment, I spent six years in Degu. For various complicated reasons, I wanted to go home to farm after the termination of the contract with Degu. Don't laugh. Seriously, if it weren't for Qin Chen, I'm really May be farming at home."

"Qin Shen has helped me a lot in both work and life. Although I have never told him seriously, I am really grateful to him. If I hadn't met him, I would not dare to imagine what I would be like now. , The only certainty is that if you don't have him, you wouldn't know me, he is really good..."

"As for what is said on the Internet, just look at it for fun, don't take it seriously, and hope that you can surf the Internet wisely."

The fans were just curious and asked casually, but they didn't expect Xu Jian to return her such a long string seriously, flattered and thanked, and then sat down.

Pan Min, who was sitting in the front row, breathed a sigh of relief. Just now, when Xu Jian was talking about Qin Shen in fancy, she thought Xu Jian was going to come out on the spot, which caused her to devise no less than five types of crisis public relations. Program.

Fortunately, Xu Jian stopped at the last moment.

After two more questions, the fan questioning session ended. The host and Xu Jian joked that Xu Jian had no girlfriend yet.

The host looked gossip: "What kind of one are you going to find? What are the criteria for choosing a mate?"

The first thought in Xu Jian's mind after hearing this was--Qin Chen was like that.

But before he could speak, fans shouted below:

"Jian Cub look at me!"

"The female junior holds gold bricks, Xu Jian, look at your sister!"