Chapter 57: ring

Chapter 57: ring

Xu Jian's claws were scalded when he didn't concentrate on eating. Fortunately, Qin Chen didn't pour him hot water, otherwise he could jump on the spot by stepping on the water bowl.

Holding Xu Jian to the kitchen, turning on the faucet to rinse him with cold water to cool him down, Qin Chen took a closer look after the flushing, and it was hot red, but it was not serious.

There is scald ointment at home, Qin Chen carefully applied medicine to Xu Jian with a cotton swab, and scowled at him with a straight face, to the effect:

You are such an adult, and you still want to be supervised as a child when you eat. Are you okay?

Xu Jian knew that he was wrong, so he didn't dare to meow in the face of Qin Chen's broken thoughts, and raised his eyebrows to pretend to be weak and innocent.

Qin Chen replied, and saw Xu Jian's pitiful appearance and felt distressed, his hand movements lightened a bit.

The place where Xu Jian was scalded was originally hot and painful, but when he was applied with a cool ointment, the burning sensation was instantly relieved.

After applying the ointment, Xu Jian saw Qin Chen turn around and took out the gauze from the home medicine cabinet, he took a step back:

"Meow meow."

Xu Jian: Just take the medicine. Wrapping the gauze is too overkill, right?

If it hadn't been for Qin Chen's face to be too stinky, Xu Jian felt that the step of applying medicine could be saved directly.

Xu Jian's rejection was too obvious. Qin Chen looked at him with the gauze, and said without any discussion:

"If you don't wrap the gauze, you will quickly rub off the ointment."

Brains make up for the ointment on the sofa bed sheets, Xu Jian hesitated.

But he is a big man, he will wrap gauze when he gets scalded...

Before Xu Jian hesitated, Qin Chen used his last killer: "If you don't wrap gauze, you can only go to the cat litter tonight."

Xu Jian: "..."

Bed: The space is large, soft and comfortable, and there are people warm.

Cat litter: Small space activities are inconvenient and cold.

In the past two days, the temperature in Nanfeng City has dropped sharply. When the cat litter is compared with the bed, the fool will choose the former to abandon the latter.

So after hearing Qin Chen's words, Xu Jian hesitated for only a second, then honestly stretched out his paw.

Qin Chen was not proficient in bandaging, let alone bandaging cats, so he seemed clumsy.

Afraid of causing pain to Xu Jian, Qin Chen moved very lightly, frowning and carefully wrapping him with gauze, his expression serious as if he was not a cat's claw, but a rare treasure that would be broken with the touch.

Qin Chen pursed his lips and looked serious, and Xu Jian looked at him unconsciously.

No matter how long you have known Qin Chen, as long as you stare at his face, Xu Jian will unconsciously be fascinated by beauty.

In the past, Xu Jian felt that Qin Chen's face would be a disaster for girls, but gradually he found that even a man can hardly resist the hormones that this person emits...

"All right."

I don't know how long it took, just when Xu Jian stared at Qin Chen in a daze, the other party released his leg.