Chapter 25: baby

Chapter 25: baby

Xu Jian went to the ground just now, and the four short legs followed Qin Chen's back, so the mat was dark, and he stepped on Qin Chen's clothes.

Glancing at Qin Chen with a guilty conscience, Xu Jian raised his paw and patted Qin Chen: "Meow."

Can't afford it, can I shoot you?

However, Xu Jian's claws are dirty, so the more you shoot, the more dirty it gets.

Seeing the new footprints on Qin Chen's clothes, Xu Jian froze and fell silent.

Qin Chen didn't get angry either. He held Xu Jian and rubbed, and said with a smile: "I'm making you pay for it, so be careful I buckle your dried fish."

Xu Jian looked at the roof of the car and thought to himself—you can buckle it, anyway, the dried fish was bought at your expense.

Later, Xu Jian wanted to get off Qin Chen's legs, but as a result, his leg just touched the seat cushion, and Qin Chen snatched it back before he could stand still.

Lie on Qin Chen's arm, looking at the cat paw prints on his sleeves, Xu Jian said in his heart——

You brought it up by yourself, it has nothing to do with me.

Qin Chen didn't know that Xu Jian was madly clearing the relationship in his heart. He pulled a wet tissue and gently wiped his cat's claws.

…………

After returning home, Qin Chen took the clothes and took a bath. Before entering the bathroom, he smiled and asked Xu Jian if he wanted to wash them together.

Qin Chen thought that he would take a bath anyway, so he could wash it together and help Xu Jian to rub it.

And Xu Jian left without looking back after hearing this, and his soul was vomiting:

Rogue, who wants to take a bath with you! !

Seeing Bai's **** twisted and twisted away, Qin Chen smiled and shook his head before leaving by himself.

Hearing the sound of Qin Chen closing the door, Xu Shuang's eyes, who had a careless expression originally, brightened, and his spirit shot directly toward the cloakroom like an arrow from the string.

In the past few days, as long as there is a chance, Xu Jian will work hard for his temporary ID card, and today is not an exception.

After opening the door of the cabinet, Xu Jian didn't waste much time. After checking the pair of trousers he was looking for, he helped to jump--

When he didn't jump high enough and his body fell quickly, Xu Jian panicked and grabbed one of the rows of pants, pulling his four legs frantically, trying to use his strength to climb up.

However, before Xu Jian could climb up, the clothespin could not bear his weight.

The pants shook with Xu Jian, and then with a ‘click’, the clothes pegs loosened, and the cat’s pants fell directly.

Fortunately, the height was not high. Xu Jian didn't get hurt when he fell, but his head was empty for a few seconds. Before he could react, the pants he pulled off fell off and just covered his head.

After struggling for a long time, the invisible Xu Jian got a fluffy head from his pants.

After getting up, Xu Jian glanced intently. It was a pity that the one he dropped was not the one he had worn before.

But... this gave him new inspiration.

He can't get up, can't his pants come down yet?

Pushing the trousers on the floor aside with his two front paws, Xu Jian spotted the black trousers, grabbed the trouser legs with a light leap, hung the whole body on it, and then—