Chapter 97: serious

Chapter 97: serious

Qin Chen also agreed with Xu Jian's words, thinking that Liu Qianqian was not only sick, but also unclear.

Xu Jian: "What did the police say?"

Qin Shen: "The police went to her house last night to fetch someone, and the specific results have not come out yet."

After hearing this, Xu Jian thought, yes, it was only one night this time, and it was already very fast to investigate the truth of the matter. It will take some time for interrogation and lawsuit to come out.

Xu Jian thought for a while, then frowned: "Liu Qianqian will definitely trust her to protect him."

Qin Chen nodded: "You are right. Liu Qianqian's father went to my house to intercede for him last night."

According to Qin Chen's mother, Liu Teng went to his house at three o'clock in the middle of the night last night, with a tired expression and an anxious expression on his face. He seemed to be ten years old for several hours.

Last night, Liu Teng sat down and started crying, crying that his daughter is still young and ignorant, crying that it is not easy to be a girl when she is old, and there is no way to teach her. Finally, I beg them to see if he has been conscientious and dedicated to entertainment and has no credit for these years For the sake of hard work, let Liu Qianqian make a living.

He promised that he would strictly discipline him in the future and would not let Liu Qianqian appear in front of Qin Chen again.

The nature of Liu Qianqian's hiring of Wu Sanjiang and a few people is serious, and Qin Chen didn't have her way of training since she was a child. If Qin Chen was as negligent as ordinary brothers, now no one knows where he was tied up.

What's more, Wu Sanjiang is still a fugitive murderer, and he doesn't have a serious attack. What if Qin Chen has an accident?

Thinking of this, neither Qin's father nor Qin's mother looked good. To Liu Teng, who was crying, the mother Qin, who was short-term and self-conscious, said directly:

"Liu Qianqian is also twenty-three this year, right? He's not young, he's all grown up, so he should be responsible for his actions."

"Your daughter is a human, but my son is not? Whose children weren't raised up? What if something really happened to my son today?"

Mother Qin has been at home as her expensive wife since she got married. She doesn't understand business matters, but she also understands a truth:

You Liu Teng has made great contributions to the entertainment industry, but my Qin family hasn't lost a grain of rice to you over the years. Which annual salary, shares, and benefits should be shorter for you?

Don't say who has been wronged over the years.

After stepping back ten thousand steps, if this kind of thing hadn't happened, if it weren't for the old friendship of these years, Liu Teng would not say sitting in front of them and crying, even his house would not even want to enter.

On this matter, Qin's father had the same view as Qin's mother, so he did not let go of his old subordinate's plea, and only said that it was up to the police to deal with it.

They respect the results of the police.

Liu Teng cried, and finally went away crying again. When he left, his face was gray and wilted. Seeing his staggering back, Qin's mother felt soft and unbearable.

They were both parents. When the butler sent Liu Teng away, Mother Qin turned to look at her husband:

"Did I say too much just now?"