Chapter 48: Substitution

When Qin Chen said, 'I'm here', Xu Jian's heart jumped.

Whether it is Yueyu or Qin Shen, to Xu Jian now, the temptation is fatal.

Who doesn't want to hold the actor's thigh? As soon as Qin Chen said this, he made it clear that he wanted to cover Xu Jian.

It is impossible to say not to be moved, but under Qin Chen's gaze, Xu Jian finally shook his head slowly:

"forget it."

To say rejection to Qin Chen's face, Xu Jian felt that it would really test his determination.

But he also knew that this matter could not be agreed.

One is that his current status is inconvenient, and the other is...

Still the same sentence, Qin Shen still has President Du behind him, and he doesn't want to cause trouble to the other party.

Although Qin Chen has now firmly secured his position as "Big Brother No. 1", Xu Jian knows that he can get to where he is today. It must not be easy.

Xu Jian's refusal was expected by Qin Chen, and did not force him, just said:

"Then wait when you want to sign."

Qin Chen wanted Xu Jian to sign Music Entertainment, in addition to his own selfishness, but also fancy Xu Jian's potential.

He has looked for the supporting roles played by Xu Jian, and he has always thought that between Xu Jian and Hong, there is only one suitable opportunity.

But Xu Jian just smiled after hearing Qin Chen's words, and didn't take it to heart, thinking--

For such a big company as Music Entertainment, signing artists must consider all aspects, not that they can enter if they want.

Raising his wrist and looking at the time, Qin Chen thought about it a few minutes before the shooting, but couldn't help but ask Xu Jian:

"Do you really hate Jiang Linxie at all?"

Xu Jian did not expect that Qin Chen would ask this question. After a moment of silence, he finally shook his head:

"Even if it wasn't him, my parents would rush up."

Xu Jian knew very well in his heart that no matter who was standing there at the time, his parents would go to rescue. Jiang Lin was just a victim and an innocent passerby in the accident.

Even if he hated, he couldn't hate Jiang Lin leaning on him.

What he should hate is the person who ran the red light back then.

As for Jiang Linxian, he just happened to be there with unlucky luck, and then inexplicably took two lives, guilty of the death of a couple.

Xu Jian believes that Jiang Linxie must have wondered more than once in his heart why the person who died that year was not himself, otherwise he would not dare to see himself because he was too self-blaming.

Qin Chen also knew this, and then asked again: "Then how about your six years?"

After signing a good deal, Jiang Lin tried to do bad things with good intentions. What about the six years of delay?

Xu Jian laughed after hearing this, raised his eyes to look at him, and asked instead:

"Do you think I was just admitted to an art school at the age of eighteen, and I had no money, no background, and didn't understand anything. Which company would dare to sign me?"