Chapter 23: Raise a family

Xu Jian, who stepped on Qin Chen's feet and was startled by him, first reaction was to hide, and was finally carried out of the closet by Qin Chen who was dumbfounded.

Qin Chen still aggrieved slightly: "Am I so scary?"

After Xu Jian, who was so scared to hide in the closet, reacted, he also felt quite shameless and embarrassed, and found face in his heart:

It's terrible, it's not to be photographed, but for a moment I thought I saw a giant.

Qin Chen was surrounded by a bath towel all over his body. Xu Jian could feel the enthusiasm and the vigorous heartbeat from him without any hindrance. He was jumping...Xu Jian was a little embarrassed.

Xu Jian felt that as long as he turned his head slightly, his face could touch Qin Chen's naked chest.

Twisting in Qin Chen's arms, Xu Jian unnaturally lifted the pad and covered his eyes.

Qin Chen, who didn't know Xu Jian's psychological activities, looked at the wardrobe opened by him, with a tone of indulgent tone:

"I bought you such a big cat climbing frame, you don't want to play, come here to spoil my clothes?"

Qin Chen reminded him that Xu Jian suddenly remembered that he was still doing business, lifted his face from his paws, and raised his heart instantly--

Oh, his temporary ID card!

Xu Jian looked up nervously at Qin Chen, but from his perspective, he could only see the other party's **** collarbone, Adam's apple, and sharp chin.

After facing him, Xu Jian almost forgot to move his eyes. When Qin Chen hugged him and walked to the closet, he recovered from the beauty of the other party and struggled to get to the ground.

Looking at Xu Jian who was suddenly excited, Qin Chen stretched out his long arm and pulled the closet door close, looking down at him:

"what happened?"

While speaking, Qin Chen opened the cabinet door on the other side and picked out a set of soft home clothes from inside.

Seeing that Qin Chen didn't notice that there was something in his hanging pants and closed the door directly, Xu Jian was relieved, and at the same time thought--

Sure enough, things like things should be better done when Qin Chen is away.

This happened several times today, and his little heart couldn't stand it.

Seeing that Qin Chen put on a bath towel in his hand, he was about to pull off the bath towel and put on his clothes without evasiveness. Xu Jian said ‘I’m going to die’ and turned and ran.

Xu Jian didn't want to relive the scene he saw when he accidentally walked into the bathroom before, so he slipped fast.

Before licking Qin Chen's neck uncontrollably during the estrus period, he was already very unreserved. Xu Jian did not expect that Qin Chen would change clothes in front of him like this.

Pornography is still unknown!

Qin Chen, who changed his clothes, had no idea that his cat was criticizing him as a gangster in his heart. When he changed his clothes, he was still thinking:

Does milk prefer things that are hung and shake when pulled with paws?

…………

Perhaps it was because Xu Jian ran out secretly once, and Qin Chen would take him with him no matter where he went in the following days.