Chapter 85: meaning

Chapter 85: meaning

'Knock, knock. '

When Xu Jian watched the dynamics of Jiang Lin's circle of friends, when he looked more and more mysterious, there was a knock on the door.

Xu Jian turned his head and opened his mouth at the door: "Meow~"

Come in.

Qin Chen pushed the door in and turned on the light. Before Xu Jian asked him what was wrong, he calmly said:

"We were cheated."

Xu Jian had been shrunk in the quilt with half of his body. Hearing Qin Chen's words, he leaned out and stepped on the quilt to look at him: "Meow?"

What was cheated?

Qin Chen sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at him: "I just called and asked about the property. Among the current owners of the community, none of them is called Sun Liyu."

Xu Jian was taken aback, and Qin Chen continued: "The business card he gave, the number on it is empty, and I can't get through. I checked the company he mentioned on the Internet. The company does exist. The manager is indeed surnamed Sun, but it's not called Sun Liyu, his name is Sun Qiang, and his company's official website has Sun Qiang's photos."

You don't need to ask Xu Jian to know that Sun Qiang and Sun Liyu are definitely not alone.

Sun Liyu deliberately gave a fake business card to increase the credibility of his words and gain their trust.

After all, under normal circumstances, no one will call the above contact information in front of others after taking the other party's business card.

All of this was planned by them. Their original purpose was to'please' Qin Chen go with them. If'please don't move', they would get away with the excuses they had prepared.

Thinking of this, Xu Jian's expression became serious. The two of them, as expected, were unkind and full of lies, and they deceived them all.

Stepping on the quilt and turning around on the bed twice, Xu Jian was looking for his notebook for typing. As if he knew his intentions, Qin Chen picked him up from the bed and rubbed his face against his neck.

Qin Chen often rubbed him and kissed him before. At that time, Xu Jian had no other thoughts besides lamenting that he was heavily controlled by the plush.

But now it's different. Knowing that he likes Qin Chen, and the other party made this kind of intimate behavior to himself, Xu Jian's entire cat became stiff, and his four legs remained lifted without moving.

Just when Xu Jian didn't dare to get out of the air, Qin Chen, who sucked the cat, buried his face on him and suddenly sighed:

"Today's situation is too dangerous, fortunately you are there."

Xu Jian: "..."

Recalling the scene of Qin Chen holding the cat and solving the thin bamboo pole with one hand, Xu Jian was in a complicated mood--

Sorry, your appearance makes me not feel the word 'dangerous'...

Xu Jian believed that with Qin Chen's skill, he would not suffer even if he didn't suddenly jump out.

Qin Chen drank the wine, and there was still a faint fragrance of wine on his body at this time. Xu Jian was embarrassed by the hugged Xu Jian. At this time, the fragrance of wine was smoked, and his heart was swaying. He couldn't help but lift his paw and hook Qin Chen. Then he turned his head slightly, and his furry face was facing Qin Chen's bare neck.