Chapter 27: Join the group

'Qin Chen wanted to take Xu Jian to climb the mountain. By the way, he asked Du Zezhou to see how cute his milk cat was, but he didn't expect milk to be unwilling.

Not only was he unwilling, but he closed the door, and even stayed in the cat litter. He watched the cat's **** all night and ignored him.

Qin Chen was helpless, did not see that his milk temper was not small.

No way, Qin Chen had to dispel the thought of taking the cat out to show off and concentrated on coaxing the cat.

After hearing Qin Chen’s voice and rejected Saturday’s plan to climb the mountain, Xu Jian didn’t feel much better in his heart——

Refused to climb up with Mr. Du, Mr. Du will not be angry and embarrass Qin Chen, will he?

Thinking about it, Xu Jian felt that his brain might be broken.

He felt bad when Qin Chen went to climb the mountain, and he would not be happy if he didn't go...

It is said that the cat owner is moody and difficult to serve. Xu Jian thinks that after becoming a cat, his emotions have become a little cat.

Xu Jian's awkwardness lasted only one night, when he saw the dried fish on the table the next morning and forgot all of them.

Seeing the proficient jump onto the dining table in a few short legs, Qin Chen thought to himself-fortunately, he was not angry enough to go on a hunger strike.

Sure enough, it's still a cat, not like a person holding grudges, just a few dried fish.

…………

The cat food advertisement shot by Xu Jian was quickly edited and put into major video websites for promotion. The advertiser's official Weibo also released the advertisement video as soon as possible.

There was no splash in the video at the beginning, until Qin Chen boarded and reposted it on the "Milk Cute" account that Xu Jian applied for:

Milky Cute: See what I found [Helping Glasses] // Official Weibo of Porter Yuan V: Ingenious quality, six high-quality deep-sea fish, born for the cat master, @奶巨宝宝[Video].

After Qin Chen reposted it, he clicked like again with his large size, so soon fans found the video and left comments:

Milk is already a mature cat, and you must learn to make money to buy cat food.

Ah I'm dead, this is too cute!

I'm ready to change cat food for my cat owner. Arrange it now!

The milk works well with hahaha, the actor's cat is different, look at this little expression of enjoyment, full marks!

Who doesn't like the milky cutie!

Wow, milk has received advertisements, excellent!

What a peerless little cutie is this, I want to kiss him now!

Some people said that it was difficult to adjust, and naturally some said that it was not good. Some people said that Qin Chen was crazy about money and even sucked the blood of his pets, so he pushed his cat out for business.

Qin Chen didn't get angry when he saw this kind of brainless squirting.

It is a waste of time and life to breathe air with Internet sprayers.

With Qin Chen's likes, the advertiser's official Weibo has reached the highest popularity in history. Seeing the increasing orders online, the head of the sales operations manager almost reached the back of his head.