Chapter 94: Sneak attack

The snake hits seven inches, and as a man, Xu Jian naturally knows where to hit the most painful.

They all planned to beat Qin Chen one out of ten. Xu Jian didn't care about the shame of the means.

After hearing Qin Chen's words, Xu Jian looked innocent: "I have mercy under my feet."

Xu Jian's kick was holding back his strength, and he was afraid that he would really kick someone out of it to affect the happiness of the rest of his life, and then he would be accused of excessive defense.

Not cost-effective.

In such a tense atmosphere, Qin Chen almost didn't stop laughing when he saw Xu Jian's expression.

Reality is not a novel. The enemy will not stand stupidly and give you time to talk about the old and discuss countermeasures. Wu Ling glanced at the big man rolling on the floor and turned his head to other human beings:

"Don't waste time with them, the person they called will come."

After listening to Wu Lin's instructions, the others nodded, and then slowly approached Qin Chen.

Xu Jian's brain turned swiftly, swept around, and finally twisted and ran to the flower bed. When he came back, he carried a half brick in his hand.

With everyone watching, Xu Jian handed the red brick to Qin Chen: "Here, weapon."

This weapon didn't take advantage of it very much, but Qin Chen took the brick and threw it upwards. With the other arm protecting Xu Jian, he backed away, while speaking in a low voice:

"Go and stand by."

Why is he a man, although he can't fight ten one by one, he can hold one to share the pressure, right?

Thinking like this in his heart, Xu Jian frowned and just wanted to shake his head, he heard Qin Chen say again:

"Their goal is me. I will be distracted when you are here. Go to the side and have the opportunity to make up the knife just like just now."

Xu Jian only hesitated for a second when he heard the words, and then solemnly nodded his head:

"Okay, I will look for a chance to sneak attack behind."

Xu Jian said the word 'sneak attack' with confidence, and didn't think there was a problem with what he said.

Xu Jian is a fighting scum. In fighting, he would only raise his legs and fan and pull his hair according to his instinct. In order not to hinder Qin Chen, the prize winner, he hid beside the car, and then remembered that there was a fishing rod in the trunk. .

After a pause, Xu Jian's eyes lit up and he patted his forehead-why did he forget this thing? !

Qin Chen and the others had already started, and from time to time they could hear other people's groaning and painful noises. Xu Jian quickly went around the trunk while distracted to pay attention to Qin Chen's situation. They saw the latter's backhand pounding Sun Liyu's chin with an elbow. on.

Xu Jian sighed in his heart: As expected, he has practiced, and one-to-ten is still easy.

Taking out the fishing rod to adjust the length of his hand, Xu Jian cautiously approached one of the big guys with a shaved head. After seeing it, he raised his hand unexpectedly, swung the fishing rod out of the posture of the steel pipe, and directly charged Qin Chen at the man's gang. The raised hand waved away.

Xu Jian used all the strength of the breastfeeding, and he could hear the sound of breaking the air when he swung it down. The bald man yelled "Oh," and the hand that waved to Qin Chen dropped as if it was broken.