Chapter 53: Persuade the cat

Qin Chen deliberately swept the tip of Xu Jian's nose with the fluffy cat's tail. Xu Jian was itchy and wanted to sneeze when he was swept, and his body twisted crazily to avoid the oppression of the opponent.

While hiding, Xu Jian meowed. As for Qin Chen's question, he had no time to answer.

Fortunately, Qin Chen also knew that enough was enough, and he really made the cat funny, and in the end it was himself who tried to coax the cat.

Qin Chen let go of the pillow, and when Xu Jian turned over, he stroked the tip of his tail twice.

Xu Jian, who was slapped by the cat's tail, felt that an electric current rushed from the tail to his Tianling Gai, causing his scalp to explode, and he almost threw himself on the sofa with weak legs just standing up.

After standing tremblingly, Xu Jian fluttered his hair to hide from the corner of the sofa, and after confirming that he was directly safe, he looked defensively-were you crazy just now-and looked at Qin Chen.

With Xu Jian's accusing and pitiful eyes, Qin Chen reflected in his heart whether he had done too much just now.

However, thinking of the gentleness of Xu Jian lying on Shen Xi's legs during the day, Qin Chen felt that he was right again, and the look in Xu Jian's eyes instantly became straightforward.

One person and one cat looked at each other in silence for a while, and finally Xu Jian couldn't resist Qin Chen's gaze and stretched his neck tentatively:

"Meow?"

Qin Chen had just done the operation, Xu Jian felt that his nose was still itchy, and after he was done, he lifted the pad and rubbed his nose.

Xu Jian's face was cute and cautious, but Qin Chen took out the actor's acting skills and raised his face:

"Am I not good to you? Are you already fond of the new and tired of the old so soon? Are Shen Xi's legs more comfortable?"

In the face of Qin Chen's three consecutive questions, Xu Jian was confused, but he could have made him shake his head quickly. That meant:

Not! !

Seeing Xu Jian shook his head, Qin Chen's face looked a little better, he took Xu Jian's notebook for typing, and said:

"If you have something to ask you, I will ask you to answer."

Fearing that Qin Chen would go mad again, Xu Jian quickly put his two front paws on the keyboard after hearing his words, and then turned to look at him seriously:

"Meow~"

Xu Jian: You ask!

Qin Shenren couldn't help being jealous. After realizing that it was not time to laugh, he quickly flattened the corners of his mouth and asked seriously:

"Did you know Shen Xi before?"

Xu Jian didn't need to type, and shook his head directly. That meant-I don't know.

Qin Chen frowned slightly: "Then why did you let him hold him today?"

Xu Jian tilted his head: "Meow?"

What is the problem?

Xu Jian raised his paw to poke the keyboard: [Idol. 】

Qin Chen raised his brows and understood what he meant: "Is he your idol?"

Xu Jian nodded: "Meow."

After being silent for two seconds, Qin Chen asked, "Do you like Shen Xi's?"

Xu Jian wondered what kind of Shen Xi was, and typed: