Chapter 59: Be responsible for

The next second when the words "lover's daily life" popped out of Xu Jian's mind, he was taken aback by his own bold desire, shaking his hand and almost falling off the bowl he was washing.

The consequence of being distracted was that the water splashed Xu Jian on the bowl. After several bowls were cleared, a small piece of his clothes was soaked.

Raising his hand to pat his clothes, Xu Jian glanced at Qin Chen with a guilty conscience, took the bowl and walked out from behind Qin Chen.

After turning off the fire, Qin Chen filled the dumplings, turned around and saw that Xu Jian had already set the tableware for the two of them outside, sitting with his hands on his thighs.

Looking at Xu Jian, who was sitting obediently just waiting for the meal, Qin Chen hooked his lips and asked:

"Would you like vinegar?"

Xu Jian shook his head upon hearing this: "Yes."

Seeing him shaking his head, Qin Chen was taken aback: "Want or not?"

Xu Jian touched his nose and nodded a little embarrassedly: "I want soy sauce."

Qin Shen: "..."

Yes, it seems that the little ancestor is still awake.

After taking out the soy sauce, vinegar, chili noodles and other seasonings, Qin Chen took the chili noodles away after sitting down.

Seeing his movements, Xu Jian: "?"

Qin Shen explained: "It's not good to eat spicy in the morning."

It was a bit embarrassing for the two of them to eat silently and not to speak. After Xu Jian had a dumpling, he bit his chopsticks and tangled for two seconds, and started to have nothing to say:

"Are your arms still numb?"

As soon as he said the words, Xu Jian wanted to give himself a mouth-it's true that which pot is not opened and which pot is raised!

Qin Chen really smiled: "If I say hemp, will you rub my shoulders now?"

Xu Jian thought, this arm was numb when he slept on his own, he couldn't put on his clothes without admitting it, he had to be responsible.

So after hearing what Qin Chen said, Xu Jian nodded without hesitation and put down all his chopsticks:

"Do you want to rub it?"

Seeing Xu Jian who was eager to try, Qin Chen thought about it for a few seconds, but in the end he shook his head and refused:

"Forget it today, there will be opportunities in the future."

Xu Jian was a little embarrassed when he heard this, biting his chopsticks and speaking quietly:

"I will pay attention to..."

Xu Jian pointed out that he would notice not only to change into a person on Qin Chen's bed and numb his arm.

He didn't have much confidence in saying this, because he didn't know if he would suddenly change from a cat to a human like this time.

Qin Chen paused, did not comment on Xu Jian's "Attention Later", and instead spoke:

"You turned back this time without warning, and you didn't match the pattern of the 20th of each month you mentioned earlier. Did you think it wrong?"

Speaking of this question, Xu Jian's expression also became serious, and nodded thoughtfully:

"It should be the wrong direction I thought before."