Chapter 106: Coax the cat

Unlike the cat ears that were fleeting in the past, Qin Chen stared at the ears on Xu Jian's head and blinked a few times in disbelief, and the pointed cat ears did not disappear.

Xu Jian seemed to be ignorant of the fact that his cat ears slipped out.

My boyfriend has fluffy cat ears. For Qin Chen, a heavily fluffy man, that is far more than double happiness. Who can bear it?

So after Qin Chen reacted, he immediately raised his hand to touch Xu Jian's ear.

The touch is soft and fluffy, with warm body temperature.

Unconsciously squeezing Xu Jian's ear, Qin Chen couldn't care about wiping his wet hair, trying to calm his tone:

"Little Jian, you have long ears."

Holding the cat ears in his hand, Qin Chen lowered his head and glanced subconsciously to see if the cat's tail slipped out accidentally.

It's a pity that there is no cat tail as he thought.

Xu Jian turned his head when he heard the words, and met Qin Chen with a calm tone of expression. The management failed, and there was an unconcealable smile in his eyes.

Raising his hand to touch the top of his head, and after touching the two extra ears, Xu Jian was not as surprised as Qin Chen thought, but looked at him calmly:

"I know."

After listening to Xu Jian's words, Qin Chen paused for a moment and looked at him: "You know."

Xu Jian didn't speak, the next second Qin Chen's hands were empty, and the cat's ears were gone.

Just as Qin Chen watched Xu Jian's head recovering as usual, Xu Jian blinked at him with a mysterious smile on his face:

"It can be changed again."

As soon as Xu Jian's voice fell, the ears on his head appeared again.

Qin Shen: "!!!"

To Shang Qin Chen's scorching gaze, Xu Jian raised his hand and touched his cat's ears, explaining with an expression:

"Since I drank President Jiang's blood last time, I can not only control the change time at will, but also only part of it."

Qin Shen held back and touched his ear again: "Why don't I know?"

It has been so long since they went to find Jiang Linxie last time, and he only knew about such an important matter today!

Xu Jian: "I also told Mr. Jiang about the control method two days ago."

Only two days ago did I know that Qin Chen arrived today, so Xu Jian couldn't wait to show him his new skills.

Otherwise, he wouldn't let Qin Chen wipe his hair.

Knowing that he could control the cat's ears and cat's tail, Qin Chen's reaction was more excited than Xu Jian had expected. He hugged the person in his arms and loved both ears.

After kneading and kneading for a while, Qin Chen was curious: "Then can you hear the sound with these two ears?"

While speaking, Qin Chen leaned close to the white cat's ears, took a breath and said, "Hello?"

Breathing on Xu Jian's cat's ears, Qin Chen saw the fluffy cat's ears tremble visibly.

Plush control Qin Chen's heart trembled following this amplitude.

The sweetheart with black hair and white cat ears was sitting blushing in his arms, his ears were still trembling, Qin Chen almost had blood on his face.