Chapter 40: Wipe your mouth

Tang Li yelled exaggeratedly, and Xu Jian's four legs fell fast when he followed, but Xu Jian didn't really scratch or bit him until the end.

One is because Tang Li is a friend of Qin Chen's, and the other is because he found that Tang Li's clothes are quite expensive.

At first glance, the price that his poor cat can't afford.

But he still stepped on Tang Li's feet as if he was relieved, and the front and back feet stepped on his vamp.

After stepping on Tang Li, Xu Jian turned to look at him, threatening him with a meow from his mouth, and then Qi Yu walked away proudly.

Tang Li: "..."

Qin Chen, who was playing with other actors, took the time to listen to Tang Li's words and looked at him speechlessly:

"What are you doing by touching his tail?"

Qin Chen knew that Xu Jian never loved others to touch his tail, and even he could only touch it when people were asleep or not paying attention.

Tang Li is unreasonable and strong:

"He is going to use his tail to dangle in front of my eyes, and it makes my hands itchy."

Qin Shen used the script to take a picture of Tang Li's arm:

"I think you owe it."

Qin Chen didn't have much strength, Tang Li carelessly rubbed the arm that was hit by him, and smiled a little:

"Your cat looks so cool and can't help but amuse it. It's a typical boring show. It's fun to watch him blow his hair."

After listening to Tang Li's words, Qin Chen didn't know what he thought of, and took the corner of his mouth.

Seeing his expression, Tang Li smiled, "Do you think so too?"

Reducing the smile on his face, Qin Chen looked at him: "No."

Tang Li waved his hand and said ‘cut’: "Dubious words."

Tang Li felt that Qin Chen was just like his cat.

Qin Chen wanted to play against him, and Tang Li didn't delay his work a lot, so after saying hello, he was ready to harm Xu Jian.

Looking at friends who were interested in going to tease the cat, Qin Chen was a little worried and reminded:

"He holds grudges, don't really make him annoying, it's not easy to coax him."

Tang Li turned his back to Qin Chen and raised his hand and waved, that meant--

Don't worry, I know it in my heart.

Seeing Tang Li's departure, Qin Chen shook his head helplessly. He could see that this person was not here to visit his class at all, but to tease the cat.

…………

So in the next few hours in the afternoon, Xu Jian didn't care about watching Qin Shen's filming. All his energy was spent on dealing with Tang Li, who could jump out from all directions anytime, anywhere.

Xu Jian felt that Tang Li could toss too much.

Tang Li wanted to hold his paw with him for a while, and for a while he wanted to hold him to take a photo of a cat with a cat, and even seriously studied the color of his ice-blue cat pupil corresponding to the cosmetic contact lens...

Seeing Tang Li who suddenly came out from the side while he was not paying attention, holding a few sugar tangerines in his hand, smiling and saying to himself that he wanted to eat it three times, Xu Jian was too frightened to look at the sky——