Chapter 108: transaction

The love-conscious Qin Shen only stayed with the crew for less than four days and then booked a ticket and went back. There was something waiting for him at the company, and there was an announcement that he had already signed the contract.

The night before returning home, Qin Chen, who was not a man on the bed, coaxed Xu Jian to change his tail and ears. Xu Jian also had no position. After Qin Chen was so provoked, he became dizzy. Qin Chen followed everything he said. Do it without any resistance.

Xu Jian, who was cleverly asked to pose on the bed, put on his pants after getting out of bed and refused to admit it, just like a scum cat.

Qin Chen leaned on the bed and thought, he was still soft-hearted and didn't want to really start, so this person is so energetic now, and the scum is plain.

If Xu Jian knew what Qin Chen was thinking, he would definitely spit out infinitely.

You didn't do the last step, but other tricks, you are almost done!

When he thought that Qin Chen actually tied the cat collar to his tail last night, he suspected Qin Chen had any special preferences.

Such as imprisoning PLAY or something.

Hey, some people look like a serious ascetic man, but they are completely exposed when they go to bed. Don't play too much.

The world is getting worse and worse.

Xu Jian brushed his teeth and sighed that someone's personality collapsed. Qin Chen squeezed in while buttoning his shirt, looking at him in the mirror and said:

"Mr. Xu, I suspect that you belonged to a dog in your previous life."

Xu Jian's teeth brushing paused, his eyes scanned the tooth marks on Qin Chen's chest, and he suddenly sighed with no confidence that the world was going down.

He was scrupulous about Xu Jian's filming, so Qin Chen was very restrained and did not leave any obvious marks on him.

But Xu Jian was different. Qin Chen was upset by Qin Chen. He closed his eyes, scratched and bit, and groaned in his mouth. Therefore, Qin Chen's chest and back became the hardest hit area, and he couldn't bear to look straight.

It seems that Qin Chen was the one who was bullied last night.

Take a picture and upload it on Weibo. It's not easy to see the traces. It is a love between lovers or domestic violence.

Seeing the tooth marks on Qin Chen's body, Xu Jian was guilty, his eyes drifted and dodged, and his heart was shocked:

Did I make it so hard? Am i a dog?

The shocked Xu Jian was still wondering whether Qin Chen took a bite of himself last night while he was not paying attention, and then blamed him on the way he sent Qin Chen to the airport.

However, Xu Jian took advantage of the people around and lowered his head to try, it is impossible for people to bite his collarbone and shoulder socket.

So the tragic marks on Qin Chen's body really came from his words and hands.

Just... the mood is complicated.

After he went to bed, Xu Jian was not sure if he was a person, but he now thinks he is a real dog.

Having said that, the tooth prints are quite neat, and my teeth are quite good.

Without Qin Chen staring at him, the actors who played with Xu Jian were also relieved, not so restrained.

Especially Zhou Qian, she played the second role of a silly white sweet official lady who often acted like a baby. She has a simple personality who dares to love and hate. She can't help when things happen, but she never sets her back for her companions.